Pop up hide.

grubby

I use a Bushwear TP pop up, quite regularly. when its raining.

Stevo is correct, in the fact that you have swing restriction, but I find if its a choice

of getting soaked, and soggy, not shooting or using the 'pop up', I'll take the latter every time.

You do , have to watch the 'blind spots' for people though, But,because your covered, your movements

are also unseen by the birds. I take a fold up chair , flask, chocolate M&M's ,or Hobnobs. and chill out. :good:

I use a Bushwear TP pop up, quite regularly. when its raining.

Stevo is correct, in the fact that you have swing restriction, but I find if its a choice

of getting soaked, and soggy, not shooting or using the 'pop up', I'll take the latter every time.

You do , have to watch the 'blind spots' for people though, But,because your covered, your movements

are also unseen by the birds. I take a fold up chair , flask, chocolate M&M's ,or Hobnobs. and chill out. :good:

I find a fishing umbrella does the trick for rain and when tilted and angled helps against wind. It doesn't restrict the swing too much if the height is right. I'm thinking about adding a skirt like those on carp fishing umbrellas but wonder whether it's worth the hassle.

Just a note! If you do get one, practice , practice and practice , folding it up to put away , before your first outing.

Dancing round in a muddy field, in the rain , with a wire sprung cammo parachute, is not a huge load of fun.

:blush::blush:

Must agree,hahaha takes some getting back into the truck if its not folded back to its bag.

use mine with the air gun but not with the shotgun as has being said above.

Just a note! If you do get one, practice , practice and practice , folding it up to put away , before your first outing.

Dancing round in a muddy field, in the rain , with a wire sprung cammo parachute, is not a huge load of fun.

:blush::blush:

Don't put it up in the house either! I know someone who did that when slightly drunk and without knowing how to fold it up again. The wife was summonsed to help at 2 am, not happy! :no:

An Air rifle,or single barrel 410, or a catapult, it don't matter , as long as you are not sat watching Loose Women re;(Old Hags, lets face it when they get to that age , what hasn't dried up leaks) ,or

Jeremy Kyle , what does it matter ? Your outdoors ,your a 'Hunter' be proud, dunk your 'hobnobs',chill and see what drops/walks into, your kill zones.

Its what pop ups are for :good:

My mate has one its great for keeping dry and draught free but personally I dont like the restrictive swing and shooting 'window'
The window is also a bit low to shoot thro so you have to prop up the front to get height.

The makers need to talk to a pigeon shooter to get a good design sorted.

An Air rifle,or single barrel 410, or a catapult, it don't matter , as long as you are not sat watching Loose Women re;(Old Hags, lets face it when they get to that age , what hasn't dried up leaks) ,or

Jeremy Kyle , what does it matter ? Your outdoors ,your a 'Hunter' be proud, dunk your 'hobnobs',chill and see what drops/walks into, your kill zones.

Its what pop ups are for :good:

Funniest thing I have heard for a while :lol::lol:

Thanks.

Now thats different from the Doghouse pop up blind, and allot more suitable to pigeon shooting. The top opens up completely so obviously wont affect your shooting, and it will keep the wind out :good:

Now thats different from the Doghouse pop up blind, and allot more suitable to pigeon shooting. The top opens up completely so obviously wont affect your shooting, and it will keep the wind out :good:

Looks the job, beats hollowing a bale out. What`s a long reach spanner.

I have used a Haybale pop up hide for about 6 years. Keeps me dry and sheltered from the wind. Good vision and easy to shoot from sitting which I prefer.

I peg it down with a couple of hide poles in strong wind. I drape camo net to blend it with back cover as needed. Not able to put picture on but it is the same one in the previous link.

Butch