Best Double Edge Razor

ME

ive got an eddy jagger £16 off amazon then feather blades off the shaving shack website £10 lasts a year ive used all sorts of shaving creams but found the best to be one called ingram a cheapo from the boyes in a blue and white tube £1.70 any old brush will do get one from anywhere for £2 and the bowl a £2 job from wilcos will do or just an old mug to swish it about in. I dont find it anymore dangerous to use one of these razors just be careful the first one or two times to get used to the angle of the razor.

Good link Vipa, thats where I get all my stuff from ! Brush, razor, blades, soap and septic stick (the devils tool, these will make even the toughest flinch !http://www.shaving-shack.com/styptic_pencil.html this is the bad boy, great bit of kit for nicks but jesus do i ever do the river dance when this contacts the nick) lol

Edited by salop sniper

Good link Vipa, thats where I get all my stuff from ! Brush, razor, blades, soap and septic stick (the devils tool, these will make even the toughest flinch !http://www.shaving-s...tic_pencil.html this is the bad boy, great bit of kit for nicks but jesus do i ever do the river dance when this contacts the nick) lol

Just ordered one (razor) from Amazon... seemed to be the best price, just.... with free postage.. have been thinking about it for a while but this post made me take the plunge...

Don't know how I'm gonna get on, I am a speed shaver... I can scrape my whole face in under 30 seconds (that's with 3 days growth) and have never suffered nicks and cuts (other when using disposables.) I have a nasty feeling if I try that with this baby, I'm gonna need my phone close by with 999 on speed dial!

Edited by Vipa

The best razor is like the best gun, whichever is best for you. But really just buy the merkur 34 its the weihrauch of razors its the only thing you will ever need. You will have to try a few different blades they can vary in performance alot, i use feathers which dont last long but are lethal sharp.