Cynergy Black ICE

HDAV

OK as some may know i shoot L/H fair enough, now i went to avalon this afternoon to look for a warm jacket, tried on alovely Musto jacket good fit but £270......NO

SO had browse of the stoick and saw 2 Cynergy Black ICE at the back of a rack, 32" and 30" had a feel of the 30" and the plastic isnt very nice, not like the wood on my 525.....Brought it up to the shoulder and WOW it felt so good bead was spot on if a little garish, balance really nice took it down tried again afew times every time spot on loevely no idea which pads/cheek were on it (probably which ever come out of the factory but is felt so good.... It felt solid yet soft lined up lovely, tried the 2 wood stocked Cynergys they had nothing like it.

Wondering who else has acynergy black ice? I here they are popular down in essex but anyone in south wales got one they would let me try?

The original reason for looking at it was with me being L/H and the missus R/H It could possibly be a gun that we could both use (if I buy her a R/H it wont get much use and I would probably never use it, but if i bought a cynergy she could maybe use it......)

How does the synth stock ware? unlike wood you cant strip and refinish it when it gets tatty.

If it feels as good to shoot as it does to dry mount I think I'm in love.......... :good::oops::lol:

Cynergy has the Same designer as the fabarm axis,they were everywhere about 2 year ago, all the guys I know have long since got rid. I personally hated it,but I don't seem to like any browning shotguns, it seems to have died a death round these parts,I believe it shot ok and never heard any problems with it, so I know not why it disappeared from popularity.

Can the cast be adjusted on the black ice :good:

I dont think so the stock is dead straight and comes on with cast on and off cheek peices and different recoil pads and spcaers for length I couldnt get my head round it and thought it would be shimmed like a semi, but it isnt it sat spot on in my shoulder length seemed spot on too.

Still can't quite get my round it but i guess Browning know what they are doing....