my shooting wagon

Guest pigeonbasher

Jonno,

I have an HP Ipaq which I use for work ect ect so I just got the GPS jacket that fits on this. Its a Co-pilot system, I also have used it with the TomTom S/W and am trying work out which is best as both have good and bad features. Also use it as a backup GPS when sailing as it gives position but no maps for it (yet).

Trev

LB,

If you had followed the arrows on the course, you could have stayed on the tarmac and steered clear of all that horrible muddy water!

It would have saved you a cleaning job. ???:D

By the way, nice motor matey!

Rob.

AP, I cant help myself mate, I done the front diff, fuel tank and killed another bloody alternator!!

Should have stayed on the tarmac...............................Nar :(

I am glad you have a sense of humour Country Est. That EGR valve will only clean up so many times and I believe a new one will set you back about a ton.

LB

LB,

Cleaning it cost a ton 12 let alone a new one. Garage labour round here is £35/H for us hair dressers and their motas. ???

If I didn't have a good sense of humor I think I would have gone round the bend by now. Still nobody got an air rifle they want to swap for a laptop, cos I feel the need to start shooting again.

Cheers Trev

Edited by Country_est

• 4 weeks later...