my shooting wagon

Guest pigeonbasher

Those are nice 4x4s at least they get taken off road unlike the SUVs that have never seen mud! :( Are those lamps still legal, can remmeber hearing they banned them.

Edit - I would blank the number plates because either your insurance may see it or someone with an identical vehical could clone the plates and youll get speeding fines through the door!

Edited by The_Craws

Sorry guys but I know its a bit of a hairdressers mota, but as a days shooting for me would be aprox 300 miles moterway and 300yds farm track it does just about manage that :( :lol: :thumbs:

Wanted a disco when I was looking but when I went to look at one there was a M reg Rangie, N reg Disco and a 2 year old X reg Fronty. The fronty was £5oo notes cheaper than the other 2. Done 50 k miles in it and so far only thing wrong was the EGR valve got sh!tted up and neaded cleaning.

Trev.

I sometimes wish I was a hairdresser, wot with all the cars you can drive with out people calling you names :lol::lol::lol: and as many women as you can manage....(saw it once on a film)

Jono,

The fronty has 4 cigarette lighters in the back for the kids PS1 and their game boys & mp3 players, also has a 240v converter for the laptop which doubles as the DVD player. Have a GPS system on my Ipaq for me to play with in the front :lol:

Tends not to get used for the school runs cos I have a 4x4 mondeo for that :( :thumbs: and the missus drives the toyota corolla.

Previous shooting mota was a 4x4 sierra Est.