NED's/ Chav's

Boromir

My downstairs neighbour has just had his window put in by some Chav. I heard a thud and look out my window 3 chavs wearing hoodies running away. I quickly put my trainers on and see if I could find them but they disappeared. This is my neighbour who has month's to live, so I am fuming and just last week I had my window egged by the cloths they wore wearing are the same lot.

There is a shop with CCTV but it points one way and if they only passed the way they were running will only see the back of them.

My Dad had his shed robbed as he attended my dying Mum in Hospital. This country would be alot better if we werent so sticky fingered. I dread the 2012 Olympics as all the vultures of this great Isle are going to swoop on the foreigners and leave them sat in their undies,robbed blind.

Despite all the slagging off of minorities the vast majority of scum is White and home grown.

Sadly the bad guys hold all the cards and you cant look after yourself without losing your guns nor can you rely on the authorities.

NED = Scotland

Chav = England, possibly Wales ?

Thanks for translating henry.

Well my neighbour had the Police round and they asked me a few questions. I went out to see if I could recognise them because i think I know who it is but couldnt find them.

Just ***** me off, my neighbour is trying to enjoy the rest of his life and these ******** think they can do anything they want.

My downstairs neighbour has just had his window put in by some Chav. I heard a thud and look out my window 3 chavs wearing hoodies running away. I quickly put my trainers on and see if I could find them but they disappeared. This is my neighbour who has month's to live, so I am fuming and just last week I had my window egged by the cloths they wore wearing are the same lot.

There is a shop with CCTV but it points one way and if they only passed the way they were running will only see the back of them.

blame it on the immigrants mate. That's what the BNP you so much admire would do...

:yes:

On a serious note, I think the more calls logged in by police about 'troubled youths' the more foot patrols they *have to* put. So get everyone affected calling.

CHAV

The term Chav (pronounced /ˈtʃæv/ (CHAV)) and other regional variations is a derogatory term applied to certain young people in the United Kingdom. The stereotypical chav is an aggressive teenager or young adult who often engages in anti-social behaviour, such as street drinking, drug abuse and rowdy behaviour. They are often assumed to be unemployed or in a low paid job, although it is incorrect to assume that all chavs are working class, as chavs belong to no distinct social class. Stereotypical "chavs" typically wear tracksuits and hoodies made by sporting brands such as Nike and Adidas and listen to mainly MC and some have been known to listen to Rap, R'n'B, Hip Hop and Techno.

A stereotypical "chav""Chavette" or Millie (in Northern Ireland) is a term generally used for female "chavs", similar to "lad" and "lass".

Response to the term has ranged from amusement to criticism that it is a new manifestation of classism. One BBC TV documentary suggested that "chav" culture is an evolution of previous working-class youth subcultures associated with particular commercial clothing styles, such as mods, skinheads and casuals. The term has been associated with juvenile delinquency, the ASBO Generation and yob culture.

The word may have its origins in Romani language. One suggested etymology for "chav" is that it derives from the Romani word chavo, meaning boy (cf. "yob" - a reversal of boy).This is similar to the colloquial Spanish word chaval, meaning "kid" or "guy". The Romani chavo appears to have transferred to the Nonantum, Massachusetts dialect as "chabby", though without the negative connotations of "chav".

Many folk etymologies have sprung up around the word. These include the backronym "Council Housed And Violent", and the suggestion that pupils at Cheltenham Ladies' College and Cheltenham College used the word to describe the young men of the town ("Cheltenham Average").

The term "chav" has regional variations, such as "charver" in York, North Yorkshire; Tyne and Wear and Northumberland, but not all of the North-East of England. The term "scally" is more regionalised being most prevalent in and around Manchester.

The widespread use of the "chav" stereotype has come under criticism; some argue that it amounts to simple snobbery and elitism, and that serious social problems such as Anti-Social Behaviour Orders, teenage pregnancy, delinquency and alcoholism in low-income areas are not subjects for derision. Critics of the term have argued that its users are "neo-snobs", and that its increasing popularity raises questions about how British society deals with social mobility and class. In a February 2005 article in The Times, Julie Burchill argued that use of the word is a form of "social racism", and that such "sneering" reveals more about the shortcomings of the "chav-haters" than those of their supposed victims. The writer John Harris argued along similar lines in a 2007 article in The Guardian.

Burberry is a clothing company whose products became associated with the "chav" stereotype. Burberry's appeal to "chav" fashion sense is a sociological example of prole drift, where an up-market product begins to be consumed en masse by a lower socio-economic group. Burberry has argued that the brand's popular association with "chav" fashion sense is linked to counterfeit versions of the clothing. "They’re yesterday's news", stated Stacey Cartwright, the CEO of Burberry. "It was mostly counterfeit, and Britain accounts for less than 10% of our sales anyway." The company has taken a number of steps to distance itself from the stereotype. It ceased production of its own branded baseball cap in 2004 and has scaled back the use of its trademarked checkered/tartan design to such an extent that it now only appears on the inner linings and other very low-key positions of their clothing. It has also taken legal action against high-profile infringements of the brand. In August 2006, a company introducing tuk-tuk vehicles into the south coast town of Brighton, England named one the "Chavrolet", which had it painted in the distinctive Burberry tartan. However, the company soon had to withdraw this vehicle when Burberry threatened proceedings for breach of copyright.

The large supermarket chain Asda has attempted to trademark the word "chav" for a new line of confectionery. A spokeswoman said: "With slogans from characters in shows such as Little Britain and The Catherine Tate Show providing us with more and more contemporary slang, our Whatever sweets — now nicknamed chav hearts — have become very popular with kids and grown-ups alike. We thought we needed to give them some respect and have decided to trademark our sweets.

So there you go - thanks to Wikipedia and the related article authors for the Chav ensemble'

deal with stuff like this all the time and work and you have to be carefull what you say and do :lol:

And thats why we are is such a stupid **** state, who says we have to be carefull what we say? scum are scum and should be stamped on as hard as possible at the first chance and then stamped on some more.... frankly I am sick of it it about time we had some change to stop the rot :yes:

very sad story, things like this happen way to often.. like last week my cousen was playing football in a park and on his way home, him and his mate got jumped by about 20,30 chavs and they kicked his head in... they only stopped because a man set his dog on them and shouted at them gathering attention of people near by to scare them off :no

Edited by Saltashshooter

The way things are in the UK with the kids ruling the streets and scaring the adults is a case of Tail Wagging the Dog and I bet it would not be tolerated anywhere else in the world,apart from maybe the States. Can anyone imagine gangs of kids terrorising their Seniors in Turkey or even Pakistan? They would be run out of town and their houses burnt down by the likes of us (ie the menfolk).

In this country we are reduced to mainly curtain twitching,partly I think because society has lost its cohesion and also because we are not defended by the Law any more.