No remberance in Rudgwick.

Shot & Missed

A group of clayshooters somewhere on the edge of my village of Rudgwick in West Sussex has just continued shooting through the minutes silence, and in so doing has shown an astonishing lack of respect and done the embattered image of shooting no good at all.

If any of them subscribe to this forum perhaps they would like to explain themselves.

Surely it's not too much trouble to sacrifice 2 minutes of silence to show respect for those who have made the untimate sacrifice not only in years and conflicts past but also in the current conflicts that our young lads are so bravely facing.

To not recpect 2 minutes of silence once a year is nothing short of disgraceful!

A total lack of respect ,Its apparent there ignorant scum tbh thats my view like it or not , Moral decline and ignorant selfish fools all over the place ..

More and more i come across egotistical conceited ******* and whats more there often deluded non contributing toss pots with no right to have there nose in the air ...

as previously mentioned 2 minutes of our time is nothing to those that faught and are fighting for us as we speak.

it is total respect for the previous and present family members of the afore mentioned.

just shows the total lack of respect that some of todays living have but saying that nothing surprises me toaday.

beggars my beleif.

We unloaded and had a quiet 2 minutes. Beautiful still morning while a robin sang. I admit we sometimes lapse at work as often a patient needs something or some alarm goes off but on the whole we try to be quiet. Poor show at the clay shoot. No excuses these days with everyone having an alarm on their mobile. :rolleyes:

Our shoot, in mid Hampshire, observed the silence but I could hear other (non clay pigeon) shooters carrying on regardless nearby.

Not good!

Will again observe two minutes on Wednesday and blow the passengers, if they don't like it they can lump it (as my grandmother used to say).

i was at a under 9s football match today kick off at 11am.

the ref. a boy of no more that 16 years old made every child form two lines and observer the 2 mins. silence.

every parent applauded the ref.

There is some respectfull kids about :rolleyes: B)

Well done him :lol: The papers would have you believe all teenagers are feral chavs terrorising old ladies. The truth is, there are plenty of good, well brought up respectful kids about. And lets not forget when we hear people gobbing off about the "kids of today", it's predominantly youngsters of 18 and upwards who are doing such a superb job and sometimes paying the ultimate price, in Afghanistan.