bleed baby bleed

I don't really get the whole posting of shooting clips but other than that I'm struggling to see what the problem is. Someone enlighten me please? To me it looks like a heart shot, deer is dead in seconds, can't ask for any more than that and no reason for a second shot. Where else would you shoot it - through the heart again?

its the good old USA.

the deer is walking dead. heart and both lungs probably.

i know what you are saying mark, and i know nothing about deer shooting. it just looks a bit 'gung ho' and sad to see it that way. reading into it, i know many deer dart off, and have to be tracked, but its still unsettling seeing it.

the deer was running pumping blood all over the place out of a chest wound.

no i would not shoot the chest again as i would shoot the neck first and then have a nice big chest area to aim for quickly if a follow up shot was needed.

which it shouldnt be if you use suitable rifle and ammo and have the experience/practice of using that combo

.270 with a remington core loct partition bullet works for me and ive only had 1 run off and that was my first one, that one i did go for heart lung as the buck fever goyt me.

Failing to see the problem here.I wouldnt have taken a second shot,as the first although maybe a touch low,was in the vitals,and thats all you are trying to do.Just because the beast is bleeding out,its in no more pain and is as dead as no blood pouring out.I once shot a roebuck that absolutely poured out,but it doesnt mean its not a good shot.As for posting clips of that,im interested in all aspects of country sports,and am in no way disgusted or of the opinion it should not be posted.Theres enough outcry about our sports without folk that should know better saying derogative stuff.Ive seen foxes run 100 yards with their puddings hanging out,and thats just the way it is.Nothing to be ashamed with at all.I will add a link to a clip i took of a buck i shot.It ran 50m yards in a circle and then dropped.No need for another shot,thats the nature of the animal,its clinically dead.

237 YARD ROEBUCK

i know what you are saying mark, and i know nothing about deer shooting. it just looks a bit 'gung ho' and sad to see it that way. reading into it, i know many deer dart off, and have to be tracked, but its still unsettling seeing it.

it just looks a bit 'gung ho

it looks ##### M, so do a lot of pics on forums,i don't do pics or vids but i don't knock them that do.

Edited by Zapp Brannigan

Nah, you don't put a video like that up on youtube. I would not be proud of myself for a shot like that. :unsure:

Oh and this how to embed the video

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by harfordwmj

I dont see anything wrong with Sako's shot.

But I didn't like the other clip, I know full well that animals dont always just keel over without a twitch, but I feel the other clip was just bigging up the blood peeing out the beast. If it just dropped on the spot I doubt we would have seen it.

The title shows no respect!

SS

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

the origional vid embededed

BB