Doctors Fee's

Skippy

I have just called my local Aircrew Medical Examiner for a renewal on my CAA class 1 medical. Because i have turned 30 (now 33) i also have to have an ECG aswell at the mere cost of £170 and i haven't done a days flying since i finished my commercial license in May 07! Still, it's moderately better than the initial cost at Gatwick £385.

So i was curious whats the worst youv'e been stung by you friendly local GP

Edited by Skippy

£7.20 for a prescription on Monday. I was near that god forsaken place called Dewsbury part of Wakefield. I called into a chemist on my way driving through the sespit. I was the only white person in the chemist and the only one that handed any money over the counter

One guy still had his pyjammas on and got into his taxi after he got his free prescription and drove off and it was nearly lunch time

Jonno

£7.20 for a prescription on Monday. I was near that god forsaken place called Dewsbury part of Wakefield. I called into a chemist on my way driving through the sespit. I was the only white person in the chemist and the only one that handed any money over the counter

One guy still had his pyjammas on and got into his taxi after he got his free prescription and drove off and it was nearly lunch time

Jonno

Good old Dewsbury the town with the most mosques in the UK.

The reality is though,they aren't mosques at all they're just houses

that have council tax exemption.Troll but true.

I had an accident at work, and damaged my back/shoulders... at the time I was self employed...I had insurance to keep a wage coming in...the insurers asked for a MRI scan....asked the doc...£400....and a trip 20 miles to Glasgow........cancelled the insurance that day!!!!

I have just called my local Aircrew Medical Examiner for a renewal on my CAA class 1 medical. Because i have turned 30 (now 33) i also have to have an ECG aswell at the mere cost of £170 and i haven't done a days flying since i finished my commercial license in May 07! Still, it's moderately better than the initial cost at Gatwick £385.

So i was curious whats the worst youv'e been stung by you friendly local GP

Keeping my CAA class 2 medical current is the most expensive doc fee incurred so far.

Its worth it though :)

What do you fly Skippy, fixed wing or rotary?