Where to shoot tomorrow (Sunday 20.12.09)

Mungler

Hope you have a good day gents...But heavy snow is forecast from 3 AM Sunday through to 9 AM

Good luck !

Oh well, if it gets called off then I've still got tomorrow afternoon to look forward to. I'll be freezing my **** off at Upton Park watching the Hammers stick a few past Chelsea after a few down the Queens :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagsy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Orions webby is here : http://www.gunclub.co.uk/modules/mastop_pu...=How_To_Find_Us

The nearest landmark is the Chequers pub (crapola hole) here

EDIT:

If you go "satellite" on the map of the Chequers you can see the clay ground (skeet turrets and DTL set up) 100 yards down the Chequers road on the right as you drive away from the pub and the Coxtie Green Road. And yes it has ESP (50 or 70 birds, can't remember).

Edited by Mungler

Now let me think about the best way to describe Orions,

A little lame and safety left a bit to be desired. However the birds were your usual bread and butter stuff which you should clean up on but easy enough to miss.

Score on the doors from this morning are

MC 42/50

Bagsy 41/50

ME 38/50

Mungler 38/50

Markio 38/50

Fatcatsplat 35/50

Nigel (Gameclay) 32/50

Flashman 32/50

And a sterling effort from ME's mate Gus who shot a 22/50 for his first time ever shooting clays.

Would I go again? Probably if there was nothing else going on but there really was nothing inspiring about it. And it is bloody expensive for a haybale shoot. £14 for 50 is certainly steep in a mersea boys book.

As you can see from the scores bragging rights goes to me and I won't let Mungler forget it. However I am sure he has an excuse like he had never shot the gun before, the sun was in his eyes or it was too cold.

Never the less I beat him. :good::wub:

Edited by MC

Hmmm, well shot MC, although 42 ex 50 isn't going to stay that long in your memory. :wub::wub:

Did you lend Mung your best seller.?? :good:

Looks like I'll need to be on top form at High Lodge..? :yes:

Cat.

No need Cat,

I reckon Mungler is currently coming up with Vol.2

And you are right 42/50 isn't that startling, but it was high gun out of our lot all the same.

Bagsy,

Have Chelsea not turned up?

Ooooh hello, if it was going to be an Uber competitive day I wouldn't have brought (1) my pump action and (2) a gun I had *never* shot before.

You will have to try harder than that Martin :good::wub::wub:

Good trip out and a giggle - I was going to say it was nice doing something fun and non competitive, but there you go :yes::yes:

Pete,

I don't take any notice of what Mung says.

I can just imagine George Digweed coming joint 3rd and the next World Championship and saying "Well if I had known you were going to be competitive about it I would have bought my Perazzi"

It was entirely Mungs choice of gun and I don't remember seeing a pump action.

As we are using that sort of excuse I was using 3/8 chokes in both barrels, I have never shot with them in before :good::wub: :wub: :yes: