Google

felly100

So what? They shouldn't have.

If they want to please all the worlds religions they could use their imagination and wish the rest of the world a happy AK47 or whatever.

I have my Happy Holidays in the Summer or whenever. Any other time except Christmas. :lol:

You even Christian?

It seems to me that 'our' traditions and way of life are being surpressed whilst we seem to have to tollerate others.

So apart from talking about it here what have you done ?

Well, let's be fair.

Christmas is a Christian Holiday, and is only celebrated by some, but what this festive period does have in common, is it's a holiday for alot of people. Furthermore, let's be honest here, Google is one of the largest companys in the world, AND IS AN INTERNATION COMPANY, based in most countries - what on earth did you expect?.

If anything, happy holidays is an easy way of pleasing all parties, rather than trying to make one feel seperated. Look at any other countries google site, it's all the same message.

......so only Christians can celebrate it then ?

Back to work all you athiests, agnostics......

:lol:

You even Christian?

What the **** has it got to do with you?

I bet you're one of those who finds it offensive when you find religious Christmas cards on sale. Do you wish everybody a Merry ******* Winterfest?

If you must know, I'm a rank atheist. My wife is a devout Christian and I respect what this time of the year means for her.

Edited by Chard

Its the radicals muslims that christmas offends and we must bow down to there every request.

Seriously most Muslims are not offended by Christmas one example is my local chippy, run by a Muslim family and they have Christmas decorations and Christmas cards all over the shop.

Theres only one message I would like to give to the ones that it does offend " If you dont like it **** off back to your own country.

Merry Christmas

Edited by The BFG

So apart from talking about it here what have you done ?

Nothing, just giving my opinion

I dont have a problem with any other race comming to live here if they contribute and play the game.

I dont expect our government to let every Tom, **** and Harry in, give them free housing, access to the benefits system, NHS and schools, and then pander to their perceived sensitivities.

BFG, It's only the Muslim pressure groups that get into conflicts about petty things like that.. I'm sure the rest of them couldn't give a damn and companies are so **** scared of them they don't dare do anything that might give them any ammo.

Edit: An example is the most anticipated game of, well, EVER on PS3.. it got taken off the shelves immediately a few days before launch date just because some pressure group decided to be offended by the content of a music track..

To prove that this is all a bunch of P.C. bull, if you were to visit youtube there were videos of Muslims playing it all over the world on the launch (mainly rubbing it in our faces :lol: ) in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan.. If it's not banned in those countries, why isn't it acceptable to exist here?

Edited by Shuck.

Nothing, just giving my opinion

I dont have a problem with any other race comming to live here if they contribute and play the game.

I dont expect our government to let every Tom, **** and Harry in, give them free housing, access to the benefits system, NHS and schools, and then pander to their perceived sensitivities.

Dont worry bout HD if he had to choose to defend a British Soldier or a Taliban soldier he will choose Taliban.