met wabbitbosher toaday

viking

met mick today AKA wabbitbosher, he made a fair size journey today to drop a gun off, it was a great gun and a bargain too boot, and a really nice bloke to deal with, cheers mick, a pleasure to meet you,

Lee

Second that....top lad..

I'll third that..

Picked a gun up from him on a Sunday morning, good little gun at a sensible price.

Honest bloke to deal with

Cheers Chaps !!

Shucks ,, i'm wellin up ! its been a tuff few days dealin with the death of me buddie BamBam

Just trying to go on as normal , hes never more than a thought away

It makes it all worth while knowing i'm helping blokes out in the sport we all Love

A Very Happy New Year to All !!

Wabbit

This is all going a bit gay :blush::yes:

I sent Mr Bosher a PM before Xmas asking him to look out for a single trigger SxS for me. He never replied... :D

Probably got lost in the pre-Xmas celebrations :D

you're just jealous cos we like him more than you!

Don't let your envy poison your soul, relax, take a chill pill, you'll make friends soon enough!

This is all going a bit gay :blush::hmm:

I sent Mr Bosher a PM before Xmas asking him to look out for a single trigger SxS for me. He never replied... :yes:

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr was that around the time his friend MrBamBam tragically died in a hunting accident? :D

>>> check this <<<

Edited by malkiserow

This is all going a bit gay :blush::yes:

I sent Mr Bosher a PM before Xmas asking him to look out for a single trigger SxS for me. He never replied... :D

maybe (dont qoute) thats because he lost a good freind just before xmas and obviously his head will have been elsewhere as would any other normal person have been.

give it a break we all have our oppinions and mine and probably a few more on here think hes a real genuine top guy, so why not just keep our oppinions to ourselves and let the guy get over his loss.

• 2 weeks later...
This is all going a bit gay :yes::no:

I sent Mr Bosher a PM before Xmas asking him to look out for a single trigger SxS for me. He never replied... :lol:

Probably got lost in the pre-Xmas celebrations :yes:

OOOOOOO sweety !! it "SLIPPED" (on the k y) my mind hun !

I'll keep me peepers open (and thats ALL thats open)

Gotta say YOUR THE BEST

All of You !!!!

First Class Honey Buns !!!

L T F O L ! :hmm::lol:

Cheers Chaps !!

Shucks ,, i'm wellin up ! its been a tuff few days dealin with the death of me buddie BamBam

Just trying to go on as normal , hes never more than a thought away

It makes it all worth while knowing i'm helping blokes out in the sport we all Love

A Very Happy New Year to All !!

Wabbit

This is all going a bit gay :yes::lol:

I sent Mr Bosher a PM before Xmas asking him to look out for a single trigger SxS for me. He never replied... :hmm:

Probably got lost in the pre-Xmas celebrations :yes:

Yes it is going a bit gay, so lets talk real gun business.

Myself, ME and Mungler are looking for three Beretta's EELL's second hand in unfired condition, that have never been out of the box or ever visited Norfolk with change out of 200 quid.

Please post on here and not by pm as we like things up front, straight and in the open.

Cash waiting and no funny business, what have you got?

Yes it is going a bit gay, so lets talk real gun business.

Myself, ME and Mungler are looking for three Beretta's EELL's second hand in unfired condition, that have never been out of the box or ever visited Norfolk with change out of 200 quid.

Please post on here and not by pm as we like things up front, straight and in the open.

Cash waiting and no funny business, what have you got?

2 PUFFA childrens scarves...1 pink 1 navy...Thats what i got....£6 each... :yes: :yes: