How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes: Went to 3 acres with a few of the essex boys today, only because HPR training was nearby and straight after.

Very windy but that made it a tad more challenging, dropped 1's and 2's on some stands, straighted a few...nothing i couldnt hit just concentration really, had the dog with me and at least 20-30 people fussed her and wanted to know what she was lol.

Scores on the doors were:

Mungler 75 Well shot dude

Evil elvis 66

bagsey 64

dangerousdave 63 a good effort from DD

Farmer rick i cant remember....soz`

Mungler was high gun with me joint second when we left. :yes: As the heavy rain started.

Well shot lads, and good to see Chard back, will he be gracing us soon with his wit and repartee. from Auntie. :yes:

At the moment no I doubt he will be back on PW for a bit yet if ever, :yes: at the moment he is frequenting a forum called 'Glory Hole Watch'...... he even had a drill bit in his pocket today... Anni was mincing about with a gay umbrella I do worry about those two at the moment ......

We all enjoyed our shooting today that's the main thing :yes:

I reckon there was a tantrum or two brewing in those scores :no:

They are far too close :blink:

Timps 78

Chard 77

Anni 75

Any iffy calls, no birds, dodgy reffing? I bet it all came out when the cards were handed in :blink:

Nope all good humoured and not one dodgy call :no: .......we were all on for decent scores but managed to screw up two traps each but this was due to our individual incompetence lol.... oh anni blames the gay umbrella he was using :no::no:

Copfurn with Bagsy, Mung & Broken Man this morning.

A nice sunny morning with the lads after a summer (?) break away from clays. There are a few new stands there but its pretty much the the same as always. Mung got the highest I think. I can't remember any of the scores and don't care.

New PB on the skeet today, it was windy but enjoyed it :unsure:

24,23,24,23 for 94ex100

Jon.

Well done on the PB Jon

96/100 for me today at a very windy Dartford - 23, 25, 25, 23 - dropped high and low 6 on round 1 and 2 low 4's in the last round - SO ******* CLOSE

Well done on the PB Jon

96/100 for me today at a very windy Dartford - 23, 25, 25, 23 - dropped high and low 6 on round 1 and 2 low 4's in the last round - SO ******* CLOSE

Cheers ;)

Well shot Bigweed! :good: It was very windy at Bisley too, my misses were H1 (rushed it) and L6(dived big time and i rushed it) all good experience. Changed to 1\4 for one round just for the crack :unsure:

Well shot Bazza, Skeet is addictive isn't it :yes:

Jon.

Edited by JonD

Went on local shoot today with my Winnie 12G and new Teague 1/4 imp choke, hardly hit anything (it was quite windy) then at the end had a go with the 28G we'll be using in Goodwood smallbore comp and dusted almost every clay :unsure: so a good finish to a nice sunny day :yes: