How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Shugboro today, Started off badly, then second half picked up, only dropped 5 clays on the last 3 stands before the gate.

shot 75. The last stand, I had a 9x10! which cheered me up a bit. then shot 25 DTL at Bridgenorth, with a 23x25. :yes:

Well shot JKO, I did a 9 on the last stand to finish on 89. If it had'nt been for missing them 4 easy birds on the first two stand then I would have had a good score. Glad you enjoyed them cartridges they certainly do patern well don't they.

:yes::yes:

rgds K

Well i shot

Off out on the bike today saved myself a few quid and enjoyed it (well blew the cobwebbs out :yes: )

Timps top gun today then :yes: Don't tell me he went birds only :yes:

Had a round at JJs this morning with the Mungster. On stand 5 I missed a dinner plate and said to Mung "that'll be the one that costs me today".

It did - I finished on 69 which was joint second with two others in B class. If only I'd hit that sitter :yes: After a slow start Mung finished on a healthy 76 :good:

Not all bad though, I managed to hit some rabbits :yes: :yes:

It's nice saving a bit of dosh isn't it magman :good: I shot at my local ground today and it cost me £20 inc cartridges (+ about £1 fuel). I'm not doing anymore registered shoots, I've decided :yes:

You mincing ******* student tart :yes:

You won't hold onto your 20th out of 21 Top 20 All-Round Super Champion status by arseing about at your local plinking range with the baldwilly boys :yes:

Edited by Chard

Went to Dovey Valley on our usual lads day out - shot **** - don't think I will be going back - same targets year after year after year.

Totally p****d off day today - seem to have wasted loads of money.

dave

It's nice saving a bit of dosh isn't it magman :lol: I shot at my local ground today and it cost me £20 inc cartridges (+ about £1 fuel). I'm not doing anymore registered shoots, I've decided :hmm:

It's painfull putting in a P*** poor score at a registered :good: forever there like a stain on your soul :yes::lol::yes::yes::good:

I was quite happy with my shooting today, I was a lot more relaxed and no toys out of the pram episodes. I missed a couple that i should of hit due to a sloppy stance but luckily changed it mid stand so it did not cost me too many.

Yep Magman I actually entered the comp this week :yes: I was leading as we left but not over confident that I will win.

Anni shot well at doveridge I guess kegworth is his bogey ground :yes: or he just prefers my DT10 :yes:

I was quite happy with my shooting today, I was a lot more relaxed and no toys out of the pram episodes. I missed a couple that i should of hit due to a sloppy stance but luckily changed it mid stand so it did not cost me too many.

Yep Magman I actually entered the comp this week :yes: I was leading as we left but not over confident that I will win.

Anni shot well at doveridge I guess kegworth is his bogey ground :good: or he just prefers my DT10 :good:

I think I was 3rd in B Class when we left, somebody had a 79. So if nobody else comes up with the goods, I could click for about 15p :yes::hmm::yes:

It's nice saving a bit of dosh isn't it magman :lol: I shot at my local ground today and it cost me £20 inc cartridges (+ about £1 fuel). I'm not doing anymore registered shoots, I've decided :good:

I will be doing less registered comps :yes: lets face it all you win is your entrance fee if your lucky :yes:

Nice to see us top shots are sticking together :hmm:

timps Posted Today, 08:28 PM

Yep Magman I actually entered the comp this week I was leading as we left but not over confident that I will win.

Hope you hold on to 1st mate :yes:

Chard Posted Today, 08:31 PM

QUOTE (timps @ May 16 2010, 08:28 PM)

Yep Magman I actually entered the comp this week I was leading as we left but not over confident that I will win.

Anni shot well at doveridge I guess kegworth is his bogey ground or he just prefers my DT10

I think I was 3rd in B Class when we left, somebody had a 79. So if nobody else comes up with the goods, I could click for about 15p

Brews on you next time :lol: looks like you could be out of pocket though :good:

Edited by magman

Went to shuggy this morning, started poorly dropping 8 over my first 3 stands. Kept on dropping one or two on the next 5 stands .I finished quite well only dropping 3 over my last 4 stands.I think it must be a concentration problem, just stupid misses keeps on costing me a decent score .My card said 80 but i am sure it should of been 81. :yes:

Nothing indecent about an 80 mate :yes:

Nice shooting. Are you doing this North v South punch-up?

You mincing ******* student tart :yes:

You won't hold onto your 20th out of 21 Top 20 All-Round Super Champion status by arseing about at your local plinking range with the baldwilly boys :yes:

Nope :yes: But I will probably save a couple of hundred quid a month or more. I prefer shooting a decent 100 birder to the local strawbalers but just can't justify the cost. I'm done :good:

Nope :yes: But I will probably save a couple of hundred quid a month or more. I prefer shooting a decent 100 birder to the local strawbalers but just can't justify the cost. I'm done :good:

:yes: I'll give you a week and you'll be back at it.

If you didn't have such a small winkle you could subsidise your income as a gigolo, like I do :yes:

Kegsh*tworth :yes:

Edge on going away ******* knobholes :yes:

Well shot Timps and Chard, neck and neck all the way :good:

******** edge on ******* going away **** !

****** **** :hmm: ******** ***** :lol: *********** :lol: ***** ********** :P ************ **** * :good: *********** !

******682 right up ******* :mad: **** going **** away*** :mad: eley superb ******** waste of ****** and ***** this******

Amateur ******** Eye ******** *****.

Bring on the Benelli I'm gona tear it apart :yes:

Now that really has got me scared cos I understood perfectly every word, my missus reckons I have got late onset tourettes and that just about confirms it.

Anni it's a good job the N v S massacre is at Hodnet (remind us again about your score at the police shoot)

Went to North of England today and shot 100 registered sportrap, finished on an 87 which is a personal best at that discipline but it could have been into the 90's if I hadn't ******** up the last stand. I had shot a 23, 23. 22 with a 19 on the last layout, first bird out was low house skeet bird, missed with both barrels ??? then on the same (1st) stand I change barrel selector to top barrel first and left the bloody safety on, didn't even try to disguise it as a misfire called it for what it was and lost the pair. The tourettes kicked in big time and I missed another 3 on the next stand then cleared up on the remaining 3 stands. I didn't know you could be expelled from Yorkshire for swearing :lol:

Hey Ho next weekend isn't that long off.

Well shot Timps and Chard, was Anni put off in anyway by the unwanted attentions of his mad stalker ???

Mr Potter

Well shot Timps and Chard, was Anni put off in anyway by the unwanted attentions of his mad stalker :hmm:

Mr Potter

Well shot Monsieur Le P :yes:

It's not next weekend it's the weekend after :yes: (he's going to be sat in the car park next Saturday, I know it)

The stalker was stalking today :good: Could have had a bearing on his performance. :yes:

Unbridled lust and accuracy at clays don't go together :good:

:yes: I'll give you a week and you'll be back at it.

If you didn't have such a small winkle you could subsidise your income as a gigolo, like I do :good:

Nope, my gun's still playing up so that is driving me crackers as well. I'm doing (winning) the North v Sarf in a couple of weeks, but after that I'm going to spend my Sundays counting all the money I'm saving :good:

Well shot Mr P :yes: An 87 on one of Phil's setups is great going :yes:

Edited by paulos

Now that really has got me scared cos I understood perfectly every word, my missus reckons I have got late onset tourettes and that just about confirms it.

Anni it's a good job the N v S massacre is at Hodnet (remind us again about your score at the police shoot)

Went to North of England today and shot 100 registered sportrap, finished on an 87 which is a personal best at that discipline but it could have been into the 90's if I hadn't ******** up the last stand. I had shot a 23, 23. 22 with a 19 on the last layout, first bird out was low house skeet bird, missed with both barrels :mad: then on the same (1st) stand I change barrel selector to top barrel first and left the bloody safety on, didn't even try to disguise it as a misfire called it for what it was and lost the pair. The tourettes kicked in big time and I missed another 3 on the next stand then cleared up on the remaining 3 stands. I didn't know you could be expelled from Yorkshire for swearing :lol:

Well shot Timps and Chard, was Anni put off in anyway by the unwanted attentions of his mad stalker :P

Mr Potter

Thanks Mr P :good: And very well shot today. You have thrown me a glimer of light on a dark day :yes:

It was an 89 I shot at Hodnet :mad: yes an 89, do my last two shoots add upto an 89 :yes: The day I was one away from Son of Potter and drew with the Mighty Beretta :lol: One of them days when everything clicks into place, everything you shoot at breaks. A day when I finally thought I was getting somewhere, Mixing it with the biglads. it seems so long ago ???

Alass it was a shell of a man that shot Kegworth :yes: today, even the stalker looked over my card and then looked at me she just shuck her head and walked off ^_^ Some old bloke with a remote control gun buggy even spat on me ??? I deserved it :good:

I'm now listening to MEGADETH In my Darkest hour at full volume, it blots the pain out :hmm:

I'm going to have to dig deep and do a deal with the devil again I think :lol:

Edited by Anni

Mmhh, Look, we all have a bad day! no good beating ourselves up each Sunday!! to compete

is the driving force behind our shooting performance! :yes: I, like most fellow shooters on here

Come home cursing the ***** stand that ****** our card up today!! Dont worry about it, Theres

allways next WEEK :yes:

Edited by jko

I shot like **** :lol: Wheres the style and panache in saying that :yes: anyone can write that :yes: No imagination the older generation :yes:

Where you in a 10 mile radious of Kegworth today :good: I reckon where theres blame theres a claim :good:

Your name vill aslo go on z list, Vot is it :hmm::P:mad::mad::lol:

Edited to say this would have made sense 30 mins ago :lol:???

Edited by Anni

I shot like **** :lol: Wheres the style and panache in saying that :yes: anyone can write that :yes: No imagination the older generation :yes:

Where you in a 10 mile radious of Kegworth today :good: I reckon where theres blame theres a claim :good:

Your name vill aslo go on z list, Vot is it :hmm::lol:?????? ^_^

Edited to say this would have made sense 30 mins ago :lol::P

Erhh, I remind you of your own report re, Kegworth! Post number 1413!! Hhhm, where is the style and panache in saying that?? ? ? :P:mad::mad::D