How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

I even called my beloved Beretta a303 a ******* bitch :good: I think were going to fall out soon :good:

It's a 'orrible 'orrible gun, and you know it's all the guns fault, I'll give you 50 quid for it :hmm::hmm: mind for that price you'll have to throw in a gun slip too :good:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only managed a 73 at spennymore,so well shot chaps , a good score there for Paulos, what won overall ? Went onto Marne barracks for a 60 sporting and managed a 52 whilst trying out a new gun so that was OK and netted me £30 quid for high gun to boot. Paulos looked like he was kicking **** on the ABT layout. Then went onto a straw bale shoot which turned out to be at Harkerside not Arkengarthdale, spent one hour finding it and then only managed a 17 ex30 :hmm: with the new gun but i don't think it was the gun i think it was me that was knackered by then. :good: from Auntie. :hmm:

I only managed a 73 at spennymore,so well shot chaps , a good score there for Paulos, what won overall ? Went onto Marne barracks for a 60 sporting and managed a 52 whilst trying out a new gun so that was OK and netted me £30 quid for high gun to boot. Paulos looked like he was kicking **** on the ABT layout. Then went onto a straw bale shoot which turned out to be at Harkerside not Arkengarthdale, spent one hour finding it and then only managed a 17 ex30 :hmm: with the new gun but i don't think it was the gun i think it was me that was knackered by then. :good: from Auntie. :hmm:

Good darts Aunty. Not surprised you only got 17/30 at Harkerside under Arkengarthdale over Reethside :good: :good: :good:

I don't know what the final scores were at Spennymoor, but I noticed a 92 or 93 was leading when we left. Can't remember who it was though.

Good darts Aunty. Not surprised you only got 17/30 at Harkerside under Arkengarthdale over Reethside :hmm::good: :good:

I don't know what the final scores were at Spennymoor, but I noticed a 92 or 93 was leading when we left. Can't remember who it was though.

Paul Foster won Spennymoor with a 92 by all accounts :hmm: Well shot at Marne Auntie, I'll let you have that one :good: I did a 23 on the ABT which was ok, room for improvement though.

It's a 'orrible 'orrible gun, and you know it's all the guns fault, I'll give you 50 quid for it :good::hmm: mind for that price you'll have to throw in a gun slip too :P

About 3pm this afternoon you would have got yourself a new gun :good: Slightly bent but the way you shoot it could only be an improvement to ya :good:

I'm Still Sulking :P:good: ............It's going to be a very very long week :hmm: ...... I need some pay back... :hmm: I have declared war on Clays :good:

About 3pm this afternoon you would have got yourself a new gun :good: Slightly bent but the way you shoot it could only be an improvement to ya :good:
:good::hmm: Don't forget i shot a 40/50 last time out, plus the only way is up, from down here :P

I'm Still Sulking :good::good: ............It's going to be a very very long week :hmm: ...... I need some pay back... :hmm: I have declared war on Clays :good:

come to flint next sunday, it'll help your 'war on clays', and leave you with plenty of time to get on to the next shoot, i may even buy you a cup of tea and a sausage sarnie :P

:good::good: Don't forget i shot a 40/50 last time out, plus the only way is up, from down here :hmm:

come to flint next sunday, it'll help your 'war on clays', and leave you with plenty of time to get on to the next shoot, i may even buy you a cup of tea and a sausage sarnie :P

Come and shoot a few Registered's with the Crazy Gang :hmm: We shoot a Whole 100 :P Were tough us ya Know :good:

A cup of tea and a Sausage sarnie :hmm: I'm almost sold on the Idea. Is it easy there :good:

Edited by Anni

Come and shoot a few Registered's with the Crazy Gang :hmm: We shoot a Whole 100 :P Were tough us ya Know :good:

A cup of tea and a Sausage sarnie :good: I'm almost sold on the Idea. Is it easy there :good:

Easy :hmm: it's not that hard, nothing silly anyway, fibre wad though, you buy the tea's and I'll sort some carts for ya :hmm: , shhh! don't tell everyone though :good:, may even see the men of mag there

Edited by Paul223

Easy :hmm: it's not that hard, nothing silly anyway, fibre wad though, you buy the tea's and I'll sort some carts for ya :good: , shhh! don't tell everyone though :hmm:, may even see the men of mag there

:good: Cheers Paul, If I can pull myself together and pick up my gun again after today I might come and shoot 41 out of 50 :good: I'm a ****house like that.

:good:

Easy :hmm: it's not that hard, nothing silly anyway, fibre wad though, you buy the tea's and I'll sort some carts for ya :good: , shhh! don't tell everyone though :good:, may even see the men of mag there

:good: i will be at lead brook :hmm:

Shot Caerwys today with the lad

74 for me :good:

60 for magboy :hmm:

High gun was 82

:hmm: i will be at lead brook :P

Shot Caerwys today with the lad

74 for me :hmm:

60 for magboy :good:

High gun was 82

:good: oh I, second sunday

change of plan anni, rob jay you me themissus my mates ian and may be alun will be off to leadbrook hall :good:

:good: it's a man's man course of 100 birdies, flying rabbits and everything :hmm: