How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Don't forget my 10% Management Fees :lol:

******* money-grabbing students :lol:

10% of what? I went birds only.... :lol: ........ :lol:

Good shoot today I thought, nothing outrageously difficult but challenging enough. Brett Winstanley was High Gun with a stunning 96 :lol: Kevin Mayor second with 94 and then our boy Claybuster and some other gadgey on 92's. :P

It has transpired though that I really need a new gun. Mine is constantly misfiring and it is doing my nut in. Had new pins and springs, has been cleaned and serviced and still it is doing it. :lol: ******* thing. :lol:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has transpired though that I really need a new gun. Mine is constantly misfiring and it is doing my nut in. Had new pins and springs, has been cleaned and serviced and still it is doing it. :lol: ******* thing. :lol:

******* student excuses. New gun? You're 'avin' a giraffe.

I need a new car :lol:

An Audi A8 Turbo Bitchmutha Quattro 50litre V8 Cock-knocker and I'll be able to shoot much better :lol:

******* student excuses. New gun? You're 'avin' a giraffe.

I need a new car :lol:

An Audi A8 Turbo Bitchmutha Quattro 50litre V8 Cock-knocker and I'll be able to shoot much better :lol:

Actually the Audi A8 Turbo Bitchmutha Quattro 50litre Cock-knocker is a V10

but your right you will shoot better

shaun

My reign is now officially over :lol::P:lol: After 12 months basking in the glory of being Cheshire FITASC Champion, the only thing I had won since that magnificent 4th place in the 2nd year Primary School egg & spoon race (and I was nearly disqualified cos I was 29 :lol::lol: )

Kegworth Shooting Ground held 100 registered FITASC today which incorporated both the Cheshire and the Leicestershire & Rutland county championships, some tough targets but the place was plagued by trap problems (the radio control releases!!!) which meant that we started shooting at 11:00 and didn't finish till after 17:00, it was quarter to six when I pulled out of the ground following the prize giving.

The shoot was won with a very good score of 90 (don't know who though) and Cheshire High Gun shot an 86, I think I was runner up with an 83 close but no cigar :lol::lol:

I at least picked up as joint 2nd in B class but it was scant consolation :lol::P At least the new Champion is a pigeon shooter, he is a gamekeeper and has shot huge numbers of pigeons including a record one day bag that went totally un-publicised.

I've got a feeling that at 59 I've had my 15 minutes of fame and my next bit of glory will be being on the winning side of the PW North v South Charity Shoot.

Mr (has been) Potter

My reign is now officially over :lol::lol::P After 12 months basking in the glory of being Cheshire FITASC Champion, the only thing I had won since that magnificent 4th place in the 2nd year Primary School egg & spoon race (and I was nearly disqualified cos I was 29 :lol::lol: )

Kegworth Shooting Ground held 100 registered FITASC today which incorporated both the Cheshire and the Leicestershire & Rutland county championships, some tough targets but the place was plagued by trap problems (the radio control releases!!!) which meant that we started shooting at 11:00 and didn't finish till after 17:00, it was quarter to six when I pulled out of the ground following the prize giving.

The shoot was won with a very good score of 90 (don't know who though) and Cheshire High Gun shot an 86, I think I was runner up with an 83 close but no cigar :lol::P

I at least picked up as joint 2nd in B class but it was scant consolation :P:/ At least the new Champion is a pigeon shooter, he is a gamekeeper and has shot huge numbers of pigeons including a record one day bag that went totally un-publicised.

I've got a feeling that at 59 I've had my 15 minutes of fame and my next bit of glory will be being on the winning side of the PW North v South Charity Shoot.

Mr (has been) Potter

Well done, you old has-been :lol:

Can't be bad being runner-up Cheshire Turbo FITAAAAAAAASC Bitchmutha of the Year

According to MC's Book of Excuses, a dodgy radio control trap release is especially problematic for defending champions :lol:

Well done, you old has-been :lol:

Can't be bad being runner-up Cheshire Turbo FITAAAAAAAASC Bitchmutha of the Year

According to MC's Book of Excuses, a dodgy radio control trap release is especially problematic for defending champions :lol:

Don't you ******* start!

******* ungrateful northern ******ds :lol::lol: :lol: :P:lol:

Hhhm, Well done young Paulos, top of the A class pile with that score! :good: BUT :hmm: Methinks you and Magman are ---- SANDBAGGING every time you shoot. :blink: you are sticking scores in above your lettered classes :oops: ... I hope the southern guys arent aware of your devilish plot to explode into your real -AA classifications on the day of the shoot OFF??..... Erh I only raise this matter cos,-Magman said I was deaf?? :oops: and young Paulos said me and Chard was- Kents?? :lol::lol::lol:

I see Young Paulos is lurking in the background seeing whats being said/ whats going on. :oops: just like when he crouches down outside the lovely nurses quarters when darkness falls!! :good: OH! God what kind of monster have we created with our kindness over the last few years?? :blink:

The full results fom Kingsley are now up. Unlucky magman, you were only 1 off the class win :good:

Kingsley Scores

Joint Third i can now retire :lol:

Hhhm, Well done young Paulos, top of the A class pile with that score! :oops: BUT :lol: Methinks you and Magman are ---- SANDBAGGING every time you shoot. :blink: you are sticking scores in above your lettered classes :oops: ... I hope the southern guys arent aware of your devilish plot to explode into your real -AA classifications on the day of the shoot OFF??..... Erh I only raise this matter cos,-Magman said I was deaf?? :hmm: and young Paulos said me and Chard was- Kents?? :lol::lol::lol:

AA class yor having a laugh :no: Just climbing the ladder for now :D;)