How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot the Hampshire OT at Owls Lodge on Saturday had a poor first two rounds leaving me on a 63 overall. Very nice ground and also a very good open sporting shoot.

Well done Richard and Tanya Faulds on setting up a new good ground in the South. :good::good:

Graham

Are you shooting the English Open A/R in a couple of weeks K? There's a space on our squad if you want it :good:

Sorry Paulos but I am shooting the Auto shoot at western wood that weekend. I dont mind it for a bit of fun but I find it difficult not to fall asleep on DTL & Skeet, I only did it last weekend cus it was an intercounties shoot (which staffordshire won). But good luck to you all and have a good day.

Suffering at the moment had a painful back & side now I've come out in blisters , doc said it's shingles. All I know is it's bloody painfulLLLLL :good::good::P:lol:

Went to Worsley on Sunday. I've not have been there for 5 to 6 years, the place is a lot better set up than I remember. No wonder some of the Manchester lot are competent shooters. I'll have to go more often and practise. :(

Edited by Pepe

Sorry Paulos but I am shooting the Auto shoot at western wood that weekend. I dont mind it for a bit of fun but I find it difficult not to fall asleep on DTL & Skeet, I only did it last weekend cus it was an intercounties shoot (which staffordshire won). But good luck to you all and have a good day.

Suffering at the moment had a painful back & side now I've come out in blisters , doc said it's shingles. All I know is it's bloody painfulLLLLL :lol::lol::lol::D

Get well soon K :good: shingles not nice :D

:D:lol::D:lol: Say no more young Paulos, If their bottle has gone then me, you, and the other Northerners who attend will show the steel them others lack!! :lol:

Obviously :lol::good: I even went out today and bought some 9.5's for the skeet and some futhermucking 6.5's for anything rangy. I'll clear that space on the mantlepiece for my trophy ASAP :lol:

Get well soon K, I've had shingles twice and it's horrendous :no: No picking at it :D

Obviously :lol::good: I even went out today and bought some 9.5's for the skeet and some futhermucking 6.5's for anything rangy. I'll clear that space on the mantlepiece for my trophy ASAP :lol:

I only shoot Eley Olympic 8's for everything plus 1/2 choke for skeet, balls of smoke if it hits them. :lol:

He should be blackballed :hmm:

Correct. both of them. He'se a absolute shower! Shows no respect to his olders (and) betters Why in our day the fellow would be horsewhipped and made to clean the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What the? I must have dropped off again! **** students. :blink: :yes: :o ;)

Edited by jko

I shot the 60 bird at the BCA and surprised myself.

It was a good shoot, I shot 45ex60 which put me in second place when I left :unsure: payout to 3rd :hmm: absolutely shocked and stunned lol

Jon.

Nice one Jon

Disappointed with a 56/80 today at Shawlands, although it did seem tougher than normal. Certainly miles away from the 74/80 i put in last month.

Skeet tomorrow - hoping for a PB - above 94

Edited by Bigweed