How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

Although I shot like a Complete pleb I looked good doing it :yay::hmm:

Yes, how could I forget the groupie. :lol::hmm::good::yes::lol::yes::lol:

Anni shot one stand kind of OK indifferently and this woman came up behind him, asking him how he did it, he was amazing, a joy to watch etc.

I think she really meant "Can I fiddle with your winkle for 5 minutes?" :hmm:

Laaaaaarf, I nearly **** :ernyha:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well shot Magman & lad, steady progress there Maglad just keep that going and by the time you're big enough for the 12 bore you'll have us all looking over our shoulder :good::lol:

Quite enjoyed Kegworth (well you always do when you've put in a decent score) AND all the way round without a single breakdown, one 5 min delay whilst traps were being filled plus only a few no-birds, wonders will never cease.

For a flat field he can put some tricky targets on and he does use competent adult markers/referees so all in all a good day made better by the company :lol::hmm::hmm:

Oh, and the ones I missed, definitely caused by volcanic ash in my eye :ernyha::lol:

Mr Potter

I had a good day today - This is ground ramblers complained about and club has lost space for 4 stands so they have to squeeze them in on rest of site - new paths and trap positions and some very testing birds - so testing it might put off the B & C class shooters - managed a respectable 50x60 - shooters I expected to win only came in with mid 40's and was HG when I left with one possible shooter to come in that might beat me - if he does I get AA anyway. - Chuffed but I don't want to peak too early perhaps in a months time would be nice.

Dave

I had a good day today - This is ground ramblers complained about and club has lost space for 4 stands so they have to squeeze them in on rest of site - new paths and trap positions and some very testing birds - so testing it might put off the B & C class shooters - managed a respectable 50x60 - shooters I expected to win only came in with mid 40's and was HG when I left with one possible shooter to come in that might beat me - if he does I get AA anyway. - Chuffed but I don't want to peak too early perhaps in a months time would be nice.

Dave

Good shooting Dave :ernyha:

Did a 90 at shuggy 2day 2 many 7x8 stands good practice for the big one :good::good:

Well shot sir :good:

Ps, did you see what was winning c class when you left :hmm:

No Chard but I did win the BASC game fair sat & sun which is only 3 miles away from home so I got £ 200 and a promatic trap. them cheap CS Sporting carts ar goog hey

Even better :good: If you want to move the trap on pm me :good:

Well shot sir :good:

Ps, did you see what was winning c class when you left :hmm:

Even better :good: If you want to move the trap on pm me :good:

Sorry Magman & Jay I was in a rush 2 get away for the game fair so I dont know the scores M8 but shuggy r good for getting scores on the web quick. If your shooting Kingsley next week then I will av a chat about the trap but I av give them first chance to sell it. :good::good:

Sorry Magman & Jay I was in a rush 2 get away for the game fair so I dont know the scores M8 but shuggy r good for getting scores on the web quick. If your shooting Kingsley next week then I will av a chat about the trap but I av give them first chance to sell it. :good::good:

Ok no problem mate :good:

No Chard but I did win the BASC game fair sat & sun which is only 3 miles away from home so I got £ 200 and a promatic trap. them cheap CS Sporting carts ar goog hey :good::good:

Well shot K, what were your scores for both days, I thought it was quite tricky and the best I could manage was 39 on the Saturday :good::good: Did think about calling in on the way back from Kegworth but I decided to get home relatively early for once.

Looks like us Northern Numpties are peaking nicely in time for the Big One.

Mr Potter

Shot the West Midlands Area All Round at Doveridge today, was squadded with a mate of Beretta-- Herbie! he stuck in a 88. Claybuster a 87. and myself a 87. I finished up with a bronze for Vet class third. Sporting let me down, 18?? 24 S/B.....22 ABT... 23Skeet....not a bad day..

Shot the West Midlands Area All Round at Doveridge today, was squadded with a mate of Beretta-- Herbie! he stuck in a 88. Claybuster a 87. and myself a 87. I finished up with a bronze for Vet class third. Sporting let me down, 18?? 24 S/B.....22 ABT... 23Skeet....not a bad day..

Nice shooting, Jim :good: You haven't lost it yet then (or your shooting skills) :good:

Blimey, Claybuster must have got a bit of a shimmy on, to shoot Shugborough and Doveridge :good:

As i thought 79 and 2 78's topped me - ah well better than a poke in the eye with a .................

Unlucky, well shot though :good:

:good: Did a cheeky round at JJ's today, put in a 71 ex 84 for a b class win, Mung won the sbs and dangerousdave put in a respectable 59.

I reckon DD is going to be a force to be reckoned with in the not too distant future, good shooting lads :good:

In hindsight, we should have gone to Caterham

Wasn't much better there - took 2 1/2 hours - ******* sun's brought them all out.

Gatton was excellent - got there at 1 and finished at 1.30 - was on my own mind you with nobody in front at any stand. They'd all shot it and gone by then.

Edited by Bigweed