How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After a gun change I made a mess of my PB, i don't shoot much sporting but tried the new gun today including shooting at polo's. Ended up on a 48ex80 which is 15 points plus on my previous best.

I might actually be starting to enjoy sporting lol.

Jon.

After a gun change I made a mess of my PB, i don't shoot much sporting but tried the new gun today including shooting at polo's. Ended up on a 48ex80 which is 15 points plus on my previous best.

I might actually be starting to enjoy sporting lol.

Jon.

Keep at it Jon - it'll come

Well shot K, what were your scores for both days, I thought it was quite tricky and the best I could manage was 39 on the Saturday :good::good: Did think about calling in on the way back from Kegworth but I decided to get home relatively early for once.

Looks like us Northern Numpties are peaking nicely in time for the Big One.

Mr Potter

Hi Mr P sat was won with a 45 so I had to go back for the shoot off on sunday for the trap & I just got in before last entries and shot another 45. There was another 45 in but he did not show for the shoot off, leaving it a good day for me. :good::good:

Rgds K

Nice shooting, Jim :good: You haven't lost it yet then (or your shooting skills) :good:

Blimey, Claybuster must have got a bit of a shimmy on, to shoot Shugborough and Doveridge :good:

Sure did Chard was on ABT stand for a 9.30 start at Doveridge and started with a 24 then the wheels fell off on skeet only 20, with that 3/4 & full there either smoked or missed. Then off to shuggy were I did a 90 after missing 2 on the first stand. I have to say shuggy put on another good shoot & with all the good weather it a great setting.

Rgds K

Sure did Chard was on ABT stand for a 9.30 start at Doveridge and started with a 24 then the wheels fell off on skeet only 20, with that 3/4 & full there either smoked or missed. Then off to shuggy were I did a 90 after missing 2 on the first stand. I have to say shuggy put on another good shoot & with all the good weather it a great setting.

Rgds K

You shoot skeet with 3/4 and Full? :P:lol: :lol:

Are you into pain and other forms of self-flagellation? :P

A good weekends results, K. Well shot. ;)

You shoot skeet with 3/4 and Full? :P:lol: :lol:

A good weekends results, K. Well shot. ;)

I know it's daft trying to shoot skeet with my Miroku trap gun but to be honest I could'nt be bothered to clean 2 guns. I am going to take my AL391 auto out for a couple of weeks to get some practice with it for the Bennelli

Good shooting K-laybuster ;)

I was going to do the Bennelli with my Al391 :lol: I got my name down for another shoot though :P

Need the practice on the sporting though at the moment with me 682 so will have to leave it till next year :lol:

Edited by Anni

You shoot skeet with 3/4 and Full? :good::P:lol:

A good weekends results, K. Well shot. :good:

Are you shooting the English Open A/R in a couple of weeks K? There's a space on our squad if you want it :good:

Edited by paulos