How well did we shoot today? 2010 edition.

Anni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to shuggy this morning, started poorly dropping 8 over my first 3 stands. Kept on dropping one or two on the next 5 stands .I finished quite well only dropping 3 over my last 4 stands.I think it must be a concentration problem, just stupid misses keeps on costing me a decent score .My card said 80 but i am sure it should of been 81. ;)

Bad start at Caterham this morning - dropped 7 over first 2 stands. Another 2 x 6's and 4 left me on 74/100.

Then went on to Court Farm for a 73/100 - dropped 8 ;):good::yes: on the last stand, the rest silly misses (so should have been a lot better). How often i seem to say that :hmm::lol:

Edited by Bigweed

I only scored 61 at Court Farm today, but, BUT, this was with the easyhit foresight fitted for the first time. I felt much more confident with it, and I feel my scores are going to go back up now ;)

Mr Digweed was there, shot 98/100 I'm told.

Edited by throdgrain

Went to Shugboro today, Started off badly, then second half picked up, only dropped 5 clays on the last 3 stands before the gate.

shot 75. The last stand, I had a 9x10! which cheered me up a bit. then shot 25 DTL at Bridgenorth, with a 23x25. :yes:

Edited by jko

Went to Kegworth today. Weather was kinder than last time, a bit windy but OK.

Not much of an entry there, unless they get a late rush :good:

Shot OK, but had a strange couple of stands when I had to shoot first, with nobody in front to watch. I had to make my own mind up how I was going to shoot a couple of quite tricky birds, and I made a really bad job of it :good:

Cost me what would have been a very good card.

Anni has definitely got himself a bogey ground with Kegworth. Funny old game. We called in at Doveridge on the way home and had a practice round, as there's a registered coming up there at the end of the month. Some tricky birds there, but Anni shot them as well as anybody, it's just a Kegworth thing :hmm:

Scores on the doors (Kegworth)

Timps - 80 :yes: Well shot chap, should get B Class with that

Chard - 78 :yes:

Anni - 59 :lol::P:lol: It's a bogey :yes:

Kegsh*tworth :yes:

Edge on going away ******* knobholes :yes:

Well shot Timps and Chard, neck and neck all the way :good:

******** edge on ******* going away **** !

****** **** :hmm: ******** ***** :lol: *********** :lol: ***** ********** :P ************ **** * :good: *********** !

******682 right up ******* :mad: **** going **** away*** :mad: eley superb ******** waste of ****** and ***** this******

Amateur ******** Eye ******** *****.

Bring on the Benelli I'm gona tear it apart :yes: