Close goose kill

DoubleTap

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Ive just been looking at some goose shooting video's on youtube and discovered this, what do u think about it ?

d1ckheads. seriously, if you hit a bird that close how are you meant to eat it.

At that range the shot pattern would be very small and would not 'pepper' the bird and you can see the goose's head fall backwards and he says 'i shot his head off' so it would still be edible if he indeed did 'blow its head off' :rolleyes:

At that range the shot pattern would be very small and would not 'pepper' the bird and you can see the goose's head fall backwards and he says 'i shot his head off' so it would still be edible if he indeed did 'blow its head off' :blink:

If he had of hit that bird full on the chest it would have blowen a hole straight through the breast, so there wouldn't be much left to eat. I don't care where he shot it, there is no justification shooting a goose that close.

i think its a bit unfair to tar all Americans with the same brush. they do shoot differntly to us, and some of it might seem a bit gung ho, but how many times have you seen a div in tweeds do something silly? im not sure if its a case of bad americans, just a bad shooter in general.

i think its a bit unfair to tar all Americans with the same brush. they do shoot differntly to us, and some of it might seem a bit gung ho, but how many times have you seen a div in tweeds do something silly? im not sure if its a case of bad americans, just a bad shooter in general.

I am sure if you search around YouTube you will find enough videos of stupid behaviour by UK shooters, many examples of them have been posted on here in the past. :rolleyes:

look at that. me and Cranfield ganging up on you lot. Told you id behave from now on :rolleyes:

i think that is about all that loser could hit. if you notice none of the other birds in the air were even touched that i saw!! and you hear"take em". that guy has watched to many shooting dvds over there. retard!!!

while out for a walk today before dinner, my dad killed a pigeon passing by that would have needed to be seen to be believed! all of 60 yards, dead in the air, the cartridge??....... 24g 7.5 a cloud of feathers came out of this bird as you often see at close ranges!

:good::lol::P;)

Whats the word?:lol:???

while out for a walk today before dinner, my dad killed a pigeon passing by that would have needed to be seen to be believed! all of 60 yards, dead in the air, the cartridge??....... 24g 7.5 a cloud of feathers came out of this bird as you often see at close ranges!

Some would class that is just as bad as shooting at a bird at close range .

Some would class that is just as bad as shooting at a bird at close range .

tell the troll that.