Islam for uk demo

Bluebarrels

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with a very pleasant Muslim of Saudi nationality and he is horrified that proper Muslims could even consider such a march of demonstration. He is fiercely patriotic has carried out national service and has never forgotten his homeland, wears a suit and pays British taxes. He calls us chalky and we affectionately know him as cocoa. He has no chip on his shoulder, has a good sence of humour and is above all a good samaritan. Perhaps some of the Islam for UK members should join the British Army and go to Afghanistan and fight for the British cause they have adopted and believe in so much. The March will never happen and if it did the good people of Wotton Basset would probably ignore it for the hollow and indignant display that it would be.

No-one is allowed to say what they really think as it may offend someone MEANWHILE .....a load of traitors and scum is planning to taunt serviceman's family's over their sons and daughters death.....

As already said pointless talking about it on here,it's a shooting forum and you are not allowed any other views as it may offend the hundreds of terrorist,who are pigeon shooters in their spare time who are members.

I'm not sure how the figures would work out but, we are spending a lot of money in Afganistan to keep us safe from terrorism, or so we're told.

How many muslims are there in this country? They obviously don't like it here!

If the war chest was divided up between all of them, along with a free one-way ticket to an Islamic country of their choice, it might be more cost-affective.

This is one thing that the DNA database might be used for.

No-one is allowed to say what they really think as it may offend someone MEANWHILE .....a load of traitors and scum is planning to taunt serviceman's family's over their sons and daughters death.....

As already said pointless talking about it on here,it's a shooting forum and you are not allowed any other views as it may offend the hundreds of terrorist,who are pigeon shooters in their spare time who are members.

No, you are allowed a point of view and to express it too, just keep it within the forum rules. It is not an impossible task you just need to restrain yourself. We all know the emotion we feel about this subject but we don't need to display it by saying stupid things that make us look ignorant to the fact.

The thought of this protest march disgusts me and I hope that the authorities take the necessary steps to ensure that it does not happen. I am not willing to tar all Muslims with the same brush though, as these are extremists. I know Muslims who are kind and decent law abiding folk, just making their way through life just as you and me. So why should I offend them by slighting the Muslim religion as a whole.

I have made my point without swearing or making any racist comments.

As a lot of you have said I also think its a bit of free publicity for this backward group and I know this definately doesn't represent the majority of muslims in the UK. Where you have any religion you have zealots it's as simple as that just seems in the UK we're a little too soft with them

very well put Axe, we're all well and truely sick of this p.c. and human rights rubbish which to my mind is doing much more harm than good.

When I first got my f.a.c. I got a leaflet with it explaining "reasonable force" It told me (basicly), if I felt that I was being threatened or anyone in the house was then I was perfectly within my rights to shoot the intruder - but not if he was running away and preferably only after warning him / her.

Bet they don't give them out anymore! Didn't someone go down today for hitting an intruder with a cricket bat!? Surely people would be much less likely to break into peoples homes if the police said "if you own a gun and someone breaks into your home - shoot them!" it'd be like russian roulette!

The point they are trying to make is that, as in all wars, there are unfortunately, civilian casualties who are bystanders in a war they didnt ask for or didnt want.

The demo / location designed to get maximum exposure and reaction - and it is. If Fathers for justice planned a demo in the countryside, no camera would probably turn up and it gets little exposure. Do the demo hanging off the Houses of Parliament and hey presto, its makes the national news. This proposed demo is being discussed from the corridors of Parliament, right down to the niche world of shooting forums.

It would appear that some of the comments I have read have completely missed the point about this story, thats not to say I agree with it, but I have my own mind and intelect to see it for what it is.

Have you been cloned by the 'Daily Whale'? The establishment may want to control us in a nanny state, but lets not let them take and influence our minds and thoughs as well.

I dont agree with this proposed demo - wrong place and wrong country - but I can see it for what it is

I too are of the mind that if any non-national doesnt like it here they have options, one is to leave

I have full respect for the Troups that are on the ground, carrying out orders

As a lot of you have said I also think its a bit of free publicity for this backward group and I know this definately doesn't represent the majority of muslims in the UK. Where you have any religion you have zealots it's as simple as that just seems in the UK we're a little too soft with them

The Islamic extremists are the militarily aggressive, violent, active side of islam They intend nothing less than to subdue, conquer and pave the way for the passive majority of Muslims who are content to sit back and quietly support their efforts any way they can.

They look forward to Islamic rule and sharia law over us, because they are already under those rules, wherever they reside, through their religious leaders and mosques.

The majority of "non extreme muslims" if there is such a thing? could stop this overnight but the wont, nor will they condemn those who seeming do not represent them, fact is it suits them down to the ground,happy days ahead I fear.

KW

erm, never read a newspaper - apart from the cartoon sections BUT I do feel it's very understandable that folk have had enough of how things are going in this country.

Half the population are immigrants sucking us dry and half of what's left might be plotting to blow the kids' school bus up. Everything has to have a sign because everyone wants to sue everybody for their own stupidity and half an inch of snow brings the place to a halt!! What's going on!? when did we stop being Great Britain!?

It's sad, very sad.

Note, the comments above arent meant to be racist - just a way of describing how, I believe, people see the country nowerdays.

There is no chance of that demo taking place; they make an announcement to get free publicity and everyone talking about it.

You are giving them what they want.

Ignore the crack pots - they are the BNP of Muslims :)

Move along, nothing to see here. The end.

P.S.

Send 'em all home!

I :yes: The Daily Mail.

Etc etc

:good:

Couldn't have put it better myself! If we go abroad we would be expected to respect their religous beliefs, customs, traditions and people etc; so why not the same for "other nationalities" that chose to live in GREAT BRITAIN?

One tihng...EU, ever since we joined that thing, the floodgates opened.

Steve