hi all newbie from essex

Andyw

Welcome mate

Where have you been shooting?

i have been shooting over JJ's twice and over Dartford once.

We all started one day.

Bring money ! :hmm::/

of course.. :blush:

Don't forget your head either,

You will need it to put the "Gaylord" hat on.

hhhmmm i can run with that... i am sure i have had to wear worse :yes:

We all started one day.

Bring money ! :blush::hmm:

no disrespect meant here, but that makes shooting clays sound expensive, especially to a newcomer, Ive only ever been to two grounds, newbie myself, the last place (did'nt need a dart tag) I was very impressed with

60 clays from a variety of traps, tea or coffee all afternoon, expert tution, great bunch of blokes, and a sausage roll at end of day, all for £10

no disrespect meant here, but that makes shooting clays sound expensive, especially to a newcomer, Ive only ever been to two grounds, newbie myself, the last place (did'nt need a dart tag) I was very impressed with

60 clays from a variety of traps, tea or coffee all afternoon, expert tution, great bunch of blokes, and a sausage roll at end of day, all for £10

I think it was meant as a bet/prize money joke. :blush:

now that is a cheap day out, how long ago was that or is that the current price. :lol:

I like JJ's

I also shoot at two club events one in Hanningfield and one in Barling if you fancy a change just shout

yeh always up for getting the gun out. i need to get as much practice as i can. :good:

Edited by Andyw

None taken, you completely misunderstood my post and I bow to your skills at finding all that for a tenner.

"NURSE, PLEASE GET STUBBY HIS MEDICATION" :yes::yes:

Blimey that's good going. 50 clays and a fat boys Maccy D's cost me £17.50 this morning :unsure:

Fess up, where is it?

Hi there,

just a quick hello, I'm new to pw and have an interest in air guns. I live in the Medway area of Kent and always looking for advice on shooting and places to shoot. At the moment I use Petes air gun farm in Essex, not as often as I would like due to work and family commitments. Does anyone know of anything closer to my area? Always looking for advice and tips as I don't have alot of expirience under my belt regarding live quarry.

Many thanks

Another Andy.