i can`t believe it

duncan

When you get up just pop a fan heater on an extension lead in to the car.

Melts all the frost, doesn't disturb the neighbours and lets you drive off feeling all warm & toasty.

But before you leave don't forget to rev your engine and toot your horn to wake up the skiving neighbour

Also don't forget to unplug the fan heater!

Isn't it a legal requirement to make sure that your horn works before each journey? Stop sniggering at the back!

We have a family like that near us. Always the first to complain about everyone else around them.

All on disability and have to use sticks to move around . Well that was untill we had snow :hmm:

Now i know am a bit of a dumb blonde

But i would have thought in this weather if you where disable the last thing you would be doing is walking around on slippery paths unaided. :blush:

Mind you like Sweepy say we the mugs that work silly hours to keep them.

My god hark at me and am not even premenstrual. :yes:

Thats next week Sweepy so you have been warned. :lol::yes:

xxxxFascistsuzy :/

oooooo checky ******!!! the buying a cheap phone idea is a legend!! youve got to do something mate, just post his phone number on here and all of us who start at 4 or 5am will give him a ring every morning for a week or two! lucky i get a house with the job so dont have to scrape the car in the mornings, i stick the ignition on though to see the temp and 4 this mornin it was -12.5 according to the astra!!

:good: What a merchant banker!!! Have you ever tried scraping your car with a cd case, it squeels like a bitch!!!! You also need to rev the **** out of it to warm it up and that terrible cough you have MUST get worse in the cold!!! I would leave my stereo on full blast with some prodigy on it as i start the car so that it blasts out................what a ####!!! :lol:

:D He his probably jealous because you have got a nice car and a job :hmm: Make me sick folk like that i work at a school and we have been open all week and have had parents complaining cos we stayed open :lol: And they have had to bring their Kids in while other schools have bailed out and been shut. Britain has gone soft a bit of snow ice and cold and the bloody place grinds to a halt .

Any way glad you got to work like the rest of us mate :good:

Edited by here iam