My New 12 Gauge

Burt Babolski

few pic's of my new Blaser F3 Comp

th_blaser2.jpg

th_blaser1.jpg

Nice try fella......You can't fool us.

Unless you have a snooker table indoors that the shopfront background.

To complete authentication, please take a picture of the above mentioned gun with you holding it at a clay ground together showing serial numbers and a scan of your SGC entry.

To own a 'B' gun is the ultimate achievement, and is the wish of many-And not taken lightly.

Nice one :blush:

To complete authentication, please take a picture of the above mentioned gun with you holding it at a clay ground together showing serial numbers and a scan of your SGC entry.

To own a 'B' gun is the ultimate achievement, and is the wish of many-And not taken lightly.

Plenty for sale on gun trader mate if you want one

Edited by Tom&Dexter

Why would i not have one or a snooker table?

Here is one or two in the office for you. NON Beliver!! i know i have it!!

as your only in bandit county ,Suffolk maybe we could meet and you could touch it!

Blaser2010001-1.jpg

Blaser2010002.jpg

Blaser2010003.jpg

Blaser2010004.jpg

Blaser2010005.jpg

Edited by Burt Babolski

Just complimenting the guy on his gun Cat!

You bought a new gun not that long ago, did it improve your shooting?

I remember complimenting you too....

Yes, and I'm just winding you up Cos, of course it's a lovely gun, but it's balance, weight and "pointability" that really matter, not how good it looks.

My Gamba was secondhand when I bought it, they all take a bit of getting used to, but I'm shooting OK with it now, looking forward to the forthcoming clay season. :blush:

Cat.

Yes, and I'm just winding you up Cos, of course it's a lovely gun, but it's balance, weight and "pointability" that really matter, not how good it looks.

My Gamba was secondhand when I bought it, they all take a bit of getting used to, but I'm shooting OK with it now, looking forward to the forthcoming clay season. :good:

Cat.

I apologise Cat, I'm giving up the fags and I'm just paranoid and snapping at anything that moves.

Feel like a wally now! :blush:

:good: But cat dont you think that the positive mental boost that you get from simply buying a new gun, one that was better than your last alone can make you shoot better.....my game stepped right up when i bought my cynergy!!!!! and now ..................I think its time for a new gun lol..and I honestly believe that my game would go up again......at least for a while!!! :blush: