common land ??

ronttuk

ive got a shooting friend who i take with me on a cpl of farms ive got permission to shoot on, hes met up with another cpl of guys who shoot air guns for rabbits theve convinced him he can shoot on common land near us,i doubt if he can , could anyone give me avice which i can pass on to him as i dont want to start visiting him in chelsford prison !! :D:/ :(

• 1 month later...

ive just had a phone call from the guy ive been speaking about,he wasnt there but the guys he goes with have just been aprehended by armed police they have had there guns taken away for testing (1 is supposed to be in excess of 20 ftlb) one is sitting in a police cell been there all weekend!! i hope he will now realise we dont all talk ****!!

Hi,

They were stupid and got what they deserved. My mate is always trying to get us to go poaching in some woods behind my permission because thats where the animals peg it to when he comes with me because he nearly always wears white and has as much fieldcraft trying to get a shot at a rabbit as an anti. Basically I tell him where to go because I want to get a FAC and SGC when I am older and don't want armed trespass on my name when trying to get one because with that I couldn't. ;)

Duh :D:):lol:

FM :lol: