28g cheapies

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right mc, what do you know??? not an awful lot as far as i can see. i didnt realise you were an authority on pigeon shooting and cartridges anyway.

I have never claimed to be,

But then again it doesn't suprise me that you didn't realise that, you don't strike me as being very bright.

so the thousandas of people that shoot driven game this year. an the special brand cartridges, like the Vip and the high phesant, Mc i ask you why are these strictly game cartridges avaible in 28gram 7.5 how many partridge an pigeon an phesants do you think are shot with this cartridge weight and size ? Okay just admit you have bein soft an dont put the gun in the right place an have to you use a bigger load? and we will learn from your mistake.

I have never claimed to be,

But then again it doesn't suprise me that you didn't realise that, you don't strike me as being very bright.

what are you doing back here?? i thought you bowed out gracefully?? its not graceful now cos you have bleedin well come back. its a sure sign that someone has lost an argument when they resort to the petty insults, instead of coming back with a bit of ballistic info. oh no, lets just all take ur word for it eh?? oh and you strike me as a real font of shooting knowledge i must say!!

Sorry I am not fluent in gibberish,

Could you retype your post so us educated people can read it?

And Sitsinhedges, for your information I didn't start the insults Benelliboy did by PM and then blocked me so I couldn't respond.

Clay loads are available in 21 grams of 9's but that doesn't mean you have to fire them at every clay presented to you does it?

what are you doing back here?? i thought you bowed out gracefully?? its not graceful now cos you have bleedin well come back. its a sure sign that someone has lost an argument when they resort to the petty insults, instead of coming back with a bit of ballistic info. oh no, lets just all take ur word for it eh?? oh and you strike me as a real font of shooting knowledge i must say!!

I don't like this guy, he has no respect for his quarry. Real pigeons are not made of clay, have the decency to shoot properly.

7 1/2's just dont carry the energy enough past 40 yards, if it can be done faultlessly, I want to see it!

I don't like this guy, he has no respect for his quarry. Real pigeons are not made of clay, have the decency to shoot properly.

7 1/2's just dont carry the energy enough past 40 yards, if it can be done faultlessly, I want to see it!

you dont like me??? :unsure: why did you single me out?? there are others here as well you know that shoot the same loads. do you not like them either???

FC,

absolutely and if I go out on the saltings I will take a variety of cartridges ranging from 32gr of 4's up to 42gr of BB's should the geese make an appearance.

I know that with these loads I can take any bird within 35 yards. I would never consider using a cheap steel clay load and limiting myself to not taking a shot because nothing came close enough.

I like to use the right equipment and not skimp on a few quid. If I go on a game shoot and high birds are expected then I would take a few 5's.

Likewise if I was going to shoot a round of skeet I would use open chokes and no.9's

if killing a pigeon with 32g cartridges can be done faultlessly at 40 yards i would love to see it aswell :angry: I am currently using 32g 6's and you still get runners :unsure:

mc you are really beginning to ramble a bot now so you are. i suggest you go head to bed and get a good nights kip and maybe tomorrow you will be able to bring some better points to this debate. although i doubt that very much.

Ramble a bot?

who is it who needs sleep, nope cancel sleep and substitute with English lessons.

so the thousandas of people that shoot driven game this year. an the special brand cartridges, like the Vip and the high phesant, Mc i ask you why are these strictly game cartridges avaible in 28gram 7.5 how many partridge an pigeon an phesants do you think are shot with this cartridge weight and size ? Okay just admit you have bein soft an dont put the gun in the right place an have to you use a bigger load? and we will learn from your mistake.

good poin there bobbo, one that mc decided to delicately sidestep and carry on with his rambling and insults. oh no he does not deal in hard facts. jus speculation. if it doesnt sit well in his ideal little world of shooting he throws the rattle out

if killing a pigeon with 32g cartridges can be done faultlessly at 40 yards i would love to see it aswell :angry: I am currently using 32g 6's and you still get runners :unsure:

I can imagine there will be more runners with 7 1/2's. My mate uses 61/2's and they are bad enough.

And sorry mr. benelli but you have struck a nerve. I have read a few of your previous posts, and you are always too keen and eager to slate people.

Why not have some positive imput, we aint all as good as you!

FC,

absolutely and if I go out on the saltings I will take a variety of cartridges ranging from 32gr of 4's up to 42gr of BB's should the geese make an appearance.

I know that with these loads I can take any bird within 35 yards. I would never consider using a cheap steel clay load and limiting myself to not taking a shot because nothing came close enough.

I like to use the right equipment and not skimp on a few quid. If I go on a game shoot and high birds are expected then I would take a few 5's.

Likewise if I was going to shoot a round of skeet I would use open chokes and no.9's

you a drifting completly away from the point. and just trying to justify what you say. your talking common knowledge about when your out on the 'saltings' i bet you really just have a bb gun an play call of duty on your xbox this post was about 28 gram 7.5s on pigeons i for one. an very happy with the results of certain cartridge i know that hull an eley an rio does exceptional range of cartridges in this load. for pigeon an game. tbh Mc i just think your kicking up a fuss for no reason. the word #### #### springs to mind.

good poin there bobbo, one that mc decided to delicately sidestep and carry on with his rambling and insults. oh no he does not deal in hard facts. jus speculation. if it doesnt sit well in his ideal little world of shooting he throws the rattle out

Try to keep up BM,

I answered that question earlier on.

I have given you the hard facts yet you choose to ignore them to suit your own end. I haven't seen any rattles out yet except in your PM's

you a drifting completly away from the point. and just trying to justify what you say. your talking common knowledge about when your out on the 'saltings' i bet you really just have a bb gun an play call of duty on your xbox this post was about 28 gram 7.5s on pigeons i for one. an very happy with the results of certain cartridge i know that hull an eley an rio does exceptional range of cartridges in this load. for pigeon an game. tbh Mc i just think your kicking up a fuss for no reason. the word aaaaaaaassssssss holeeeeeee springs to mind.

No I am making the point that you use appropriate equipment to face whatever challenge you are facing. I do not or have ever owned a bb gun or an X box.

You are absolutely right this thread is about 28gr 7.5's for pigeons and I stand by my point that they are not suitable. I was not the one who made some wild claim about "Smoking a 60 yard midi" which was shot down with facts by myself and backed up by a clay shooter who has shot for England on several occasions.

you a drifting completly away from the point. and just trying to justify what you say. your talking common knowledge about when your out on the 'saltings' i bet you really just have a bb gun an play call of duty on your xbox this post was about 28 gram 7.5s on pigeons i for one. an very happy with the results of certain cartridge i know that hull an eley an rio does exceptional range of cartridges in this load. for pigeon an game. tbh Mc i just think your kicking up a fuss for no reason. the word aaaaaaaassssssss holeeeeeee springs to mind.

bobbo i didnt want to resort to that to be honest. because some on here believe that im the one that does the slabbering, but that aint the case. i simply put a few points to mc, he did not like it and slowly but surely he has become abusive. and mc my pm to you was not abusive and if you say it was you are a liar. just saying that as you keep referring to that for some reason.

what do you mean by. my freind uses 6.5 s an thats 'BAD' enough is your freind just not capable an requires more practice. its what your the shooter is comfortable with thats all that can be said, i saw once in the the sporting shooter a there decoying an he had 8's in his game bag. i think its all down to personal preference. like i walk about with 32 gram clear pigeon rabbbits the odd pheasant if its whats in the gun squirells. pigeons and for crows and if im going out for phesants its either sipes 34 5's or lyvale express 32 5's if im decoying it will be clear pigeons in strong wind or if my sitty tree is away out. but for casual shooting distances i will uses rio 7.5s 28. they hit quite hard.