Please sign

Malc

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need some help here. :yes:

Please sign my petition to the Prime Minister asking him to reverse the NHS cuts at Scarborough Dialysis Unit. My wife has been receiving life-saving treatment there for the last 3 & 1/2 years and we really need it to continue.

I need 500 people to sign up for the petition to qualify for automatic forwarding to the Prime Ministers office. If you have any contacts who may be willing to sign up, please forward this info to them and encourage them to support this campaign.

Please click on the link below or if that doesn't work, copy and paste it into you browser address bar. Once you have signed up, then you must check your email and click on the confirmation link in the message you will receive from 10 Downing Street.

Many thanks,

Malc.

DONE AND CONFIRMED MAYEY! GOOD LUCK! :unsure:

Guest Callum.

Well done Malc!

You are a true inspiration,if good people like you keep bringing important issues like this up the world will be a better place!Loads more hospitals could be saved!

Again goodluck to you and your wife,and others who are being treated at the clinic.

Just a little feedback, there are now 505 signatures on my petition. This has taken just 3 weeks and 1 day to acheive. This means that the petition will go for automatic consideration at the Prime Ministers office. Thankyou all for your help with this matter.

Keep on signing up until 19 April 10, it is still important.

Thankyou, Malc.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/reversethecut/

Just a little feedback, there are now 505 signatures on my petition. This has taken just 3 weeks and 1 day to acheive. This means that the petition will go for automatic consideration at the Prime Ministers office. Thankyou all for your help with this matter.

Keep on signing up until 19 April 10, it is still important.

Thankyou, Malc.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/reversethecut/

Thats great news Malc, I really wish you and your wife the best of luck.