Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual top day out cheers chaps, personally shot like a prune but hey ho 64 an 62 for a 126 :hmm:

Great to see some familiar faces and a few new ones, the Northern monkeys represented their end very well, top bananas to Chard and Anni :)

Did anyone else notice them coverting our Southern strumpet, especially the Rottweiler and Janet Street-Porter :lol:

Special mention to Markio and his red course score, well done chap, the memories of that cap will fade soon enough now :)

Usual top day out cheers chaps, personally shot like a prune but hey ho 64 an 62 for a 126 :hmm:

Great to see some familiar faces and a few new ones, the Northern monkeys represented their end very well, top bananas to Chard and Anni :)

Did anyone else notice them coverting our Southern strumpet, especially the Rottweiler and Janet Street-Porter :lol:

Special mention to Markio and his red course score, well done chap, the memories of that cap will fade soon enough now :)

You got back quick, I thought you'd be up to no good in the Pease Pottage services :yp: B)

Blimey B)

Congrats to Emmsy and HappyChappy, great scores there

I rolled in with an 85 on the first course and a ******* 67 on the much harder second course, so 152 total.

I completely ***** up the second course after dropping a few and convincing myself that I'd just blown a few quid prize money :)

Instead of just plugging away, I ended up doing some mediocre shooting then dropped a further 17 birds on the last 4 stands, by which time I'd just about had enough :lol:

Good to meet the usual suspects and a few new ones. It was good to meet Dangerous Dave and Poontang, though I didn't realise it was Poontang till half way home.

Great to meet Markio too (and the 3 lovely ladies in his life :hmm: )

Met 300 watt Bob at last. Nice bloke, must nag him into submission over returning to post on the forum.

I put on about 48 stone at the Gutbuster Banquet at the Imperial Gook City.

Roll on next year then :)

Edited by Chard

Great to meet Markio too (and the 3 lovely ladies in his life :) )

I forgot to say! My wife, daughter and sis-in-law final got there to see the last stand! The midget was particularly uninspired by the whole shooting affair despite my best efforts to show her what was going on. Bloody 3 year olds! :lol:

Very disappointed 123 for me - 59 red and 64 black. Didn't seem to be able to focus at all today - didn't even know what i was doing in the stand.

Still enjoyed the day and that's what counts i suppose

Changing my name to despondentdave

Nice to meet the Southern shandy boys :) I have no idea what any of you were saying but you all seemed to be happy anyway B)

Don't be dispondent Bigweed we all had a bad day on are squad :hmm: From the first clay to the very last I never saw you give up, or heard any silly and daft excuses. Just one of them days :) Good stuff.

I shot around with 3 of the southern boys today, Tosspot, Broken man and Bigweed and I really enjoyed watching them battle away.

Was Good to see Tosspot again but really not shooting like the last time I saw him at Doveridge where he put in a very good score :yes:

As I was following Broken man into everystand on each course I soon realised that this guy can ******* shoot :o , Very anoying to watch him drop one on every stand on the first course. I even threatened to batter him with a big stick if he kept it up. He is a big lad to so it would have had to have been a ******* big stick :lol: Easily could have been a massive score from him today so I was pleasantly supprised to find we both came out with a 141.

I really did **** up on the first in all honesty easy course, there was nothing there that I havn't hit a hundred times in the past Amature stuff really from me.

Seemed to enjoy the harder second course but still dropped to many easy Gimme's. I'm way off really from where I would like to be but seem to understand what I am doing wrong.

Many thanks to MC for putting me and Chard up for the night. Another good lad :yp:

I actually have a suntan :hmm: its like a big light bulb in the sky that is warm and bright :yes: sometimes there are no clouds :look: I'm glad to be home :yes:

I'll be back next year for the Essex masters 2011. A very enjoyable shoot B)

I detoured to wonderful quaint little hamlet called Rayleigh, to complete on that sale, my eyes have been opened to what a "pictuesque" part of the country you boys dwell

You're an Essex boy at heart :lol:

I forgot to say! My wife, daughter and sis-in-law final got there to see the last stand! The midget was particularly uninspired by the whole shooting affair despite my best efforts to show her what was going on. Bloody 3 year olds! :hmm:

Yeah, I was almost put off the last stand having turned to see you're sis-in-law bent over picking something up. Have a word :) :)

I forgot to say! My wife, daughter and sis-in-law final got there to see the last stand! The midget was particularly uninspired by the whole shooting affair despite my best efforts to show her what was going on. Bloody 3 year olds! :lol:

Will said sister-in-law be attending the N vs S shoot? :):hmm:

Will said sister-in-law be attending the N vs S shoot? :):)

Doubtful, her comment at the end of the last stand was "So what happens now, do they all hang around comparing penis sizes?" God love her, with her tits and my wifes backside............ Whaaaaaaaaaaa. :lol::hmm:

Doubtful, her comment at the end of the last stand was "So what happens now, do they all hang around comparing penis sizes?" God love her, with her tits and my wifes backside............ Whaaaaaaaaaaa. :):lol:

Opportunity missed - you should have blanked stand 11 :hmm:

I tried!

It was stand 5 instead wasn't it?

Catamong is quiet, perhaps someone has got his tongue. Or maybe he is overawed by the standard of shooting today and is quietly worried that he won't be able to maintain the 1 clay a stand advantage.

I rolled in with an 85 on the first course and a ******* 67 on the much harder second course, so 152 total.

I found the black easier than the red but then again think i was somewhere else on the red course - especially the second half of it. :lol::hmm:

Defo up for this next year :)

Excellent score on the Red chard - well done

Blimey :look:

Congrats to Emmsy and HappyChappy, great scores there

I completely ***** up the second course after dropping a few and convincing myself that I'd just blown a few quid prize money :yp:

Instead of just plugging away, I ended up doing some mediocre shooting then dropped a further 17 birds on the last 4 stands, by which time I'd just about had enough :lol:

Good to meet the usual suspects and a few new ones. It was good to meet Dangerous Dave and Poontang, though I didn't realise it was Poontang till half way home.

Great to meet Markio too (and the 3 lovely ladies in his life B) )

Met 300 watt Bob at last. Nice bloke, must nag him into submission over returning to post on the forum.

I put on about 48 stone at the Gutbuster Banquet at the Imperial Gook City.

Roll on next year then :)

Well done I suppose. :hmm: I expect I would have shot a couple of 90+ scores :yes:

******* coffin dodgers. :)