NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just come back today from shooting in uni national at the ground this is held at. I had never shot at west midlands before but it's honestly a great set up for those who have never been before. Are there still spaces available?

Joe

depends on which side your shooting for....

South... no, they are all full up

North... yes, get yourself there..... ;)

shaun

I've just come back today from shooting in uni national at the ground this is held at. I had never shot at west midlands before but it's honestly a great set up for those who have never been before. Are there still spaces available?

Joe

Get your name down :/ If anything, this one won't involve horrendous queuing and having to finish up in the dark like we had to yesterday! ;)

Edited by paulos

I have just got back after spending the night in Liverpool.

I can confirm it is indeed grim, cold, grey, damp and smelly up in this area we so lovingly call the North. Thats all I have to say.

PS.

Is there something wrong with me? if I don't flop my A2 exams I will be going to university, and therefore living in Liverpool. ;):/

I have just got back after spending the night in Liverpool.

I can confirm it is indeed grim, cold, grey, damp and smelly up in this area we so lovingly call the North. Thats all I have to say.

PS.

Is there something wrong with me? if I don't flop my A2 exams I will be going to university, and therefore living in Liverpool. ;):good:

Go to Northumbria :/ Then you can join our shooting team :good:

Chaps,

I am back from NYC, just. My summary would be - "same as London but with yellow taxis".

I have opened the post and have cheques from -

LEFTY478

Harnser

Shaun4860

Martin2

Bagsy - who wrongly labelled his envelope to "The Lesbian and Gay Society and the man who wears his pants too tight" or something. :rolleyes::angry:

My honourable colleague Petethegeek will be updating to the website here - http://wherestheclayground.at/pwcharitysho...egistration.php

Thanks chaps :rolleyes:

Matt

Judging by the amount of northerners who have paid this doen't look like it will be that hard to beat them. They haven't even got 5 in their team let alone 10.

Come on you jessies, put your money where your mouths are.

Judging by the amount of northerners who have paid this doen't look like it will be that hard to beat them. They haven't even got 5 in their team let alone 10.

Come on you jessies, put your money where your mouths are.

Its not the quantity, its the quality.... :good:

shaun