NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM,

I didnt ask, but I thought it strange that it was all in fivers and pulled individually from the waist band of his withered underpants out of the top of his jeans...

ME

looks like Mungler has been moonlighting

oldest_male_stripper-gallery-2.jpg:yes::oops::lol::yes:

Guys and Gals,

I made an initial list of people that could do either day or the 29th May only. The people on that list and still to pay are below -

It will help me if we can get the payments in promptly please - PM me for payment details if you are still interested :yes:

Nial

Paulos

Chard

100milesaway

MM

Petethegeek

SSS

Yellow Bear

DSPUK

Sparkie

Burt Babolski

Jaminx7r

Scifiden

Major Disorder

Whiskeymac

Miffy

MikeE

NickC

Chunkeyed

There are still loads of places so you dont need to be on this list to come along. Just PM me for payment details and send me some DOSH !

ME

hi guys is anyone from the suffolk area going to the charity day :oops: cheers matt

Harnser is arranging a minibus from Norfolk, I am sure those Narfuk boys will be gentle with you if you want to drive up there and jump in with them :lol:

Harnser is a lovely fella, send him a PM :yes:

Cheques and payments for the thrifty Northern monkeys appear to be somewhat thin on the ground.

I guess they are waiting until the last minute to accumulate as much interest as possible on their giro money :lol:

:yes: Just because you have coughed now, no need to show off :yes::yes:

Come on Northerners, let's see some spondoolies :oops:

Cheques and payments for the thrifty Northern monkeys appear to be somewhat thin on the ground.

I guess they are waiting until the last minute to accumulate as much interest as possible on their giro money :yes:

Mungler,

It isn't that at all. They hoping to win serious money when speckled jim comes home first in the "BIG" race on saturday.

PigeonBomber.jpg

Mungler,

It isn't that at all. They hoping to win serious money when speckled jim comes home first in the "BIG" race on saturday.

PigeonBomber.jpg

oh how we laffed.....its all so original,

actually we are trying to get our money out of the banking system that YOU suffeners cocked up.....

each time we try to make a withdrawal Gordon and his mates lend it to the banking system to pay suffen bonus's

maybe seeing as all you suffeners could take your noses out of the trough long enough to repay some of it so that the northern monkeys can send their cheques..... :lol::rolleyes::good::P :P

shaun (paid).. :good:

HHHMMM!!

Can someone please remind me of the first bank to got tits up? Oh no it's OK it has just come to me.

Wasn't it NORTHERN Rock?

Still if blaming the Southerners makes you feel better than you carry on.

HHHMMM!!

Can someone please remind me of the first bank to got tits up? Oh no it's OK it has just come to me.

Wasn't it NORTHERN Rock?

Still if blaming the Southerners makes you feel better than you carry on.

fine establishment... deserves all of our support...*took most of it*...lol

now now i hope we arnt taking this too seriously otherwise i might have to change my offer of accepting drinks from you.... :rolleyes:

shaun