NORTH VS SOUTH CHARITY CLAY DAY

ME

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping that all payments will be in by early/mid May so it is 2 months in that case :blush: :yp:

:o

But if RatKillaPikeyChavMurFur from Oldham wants to add himself to the list on 26th May, can he do that are we telling him to **** off :oops::hmm::lol:

:lol: :lol: :yp:

Just hypothetical really. Just wondering what happens with any Johnny-come-latelys.

There's bound to be some :hmm::oops:

There wont be any :blush:

MC is in charge of our late booking customer care procedures. :o

More prizes added today -

** A prize sponsored / donated by Pigeonwatch **

** A days clay coaching in the North West donated by a PW member **

** £200.00 towards a prize donated by a PW member **

** A rare collectible gun donated by a PW member **

** A hand made priest made and donated by Bazooka Joe **

** 2 Rifle Bags made and donated by Bazooka Joe **

** Proper Trophy Silver Plated donated by Neil of Clearcut Engraving **

** SAF-T-PLUGS donated for raffle by MC **

** Copy of Attack State Red signed by Colonel Richard Kemp donated by a PW member **

** 250 shotgun cartridges donated by MSC Joinery Design **

** A hand turned English hardwood priest made and donated by Malkiserow **

** 250 shotgun cartridges donated by Navigator Travel Insurance **

** 12 x 8 Framed colour pastal portrait of your dog/pet/horse/cat etc which will be created and donated by jmc1981 **

** A weekends guided pigeon shooting in Norfolk donated by a PW member **

** 6 packs of Moulton Brown goodies donated by a PW member **

** A full blown guided pigeon shooting day for two guns in Suffolk donated by Anglia Sporting **

** 2 BRAND NEW Barbour coats - both in large donated by a PW member **

** A BRAND NEW 5kw multi fuel stove and 1 mtr of flue pipe donated by a PW member **

** A BRAND NEW Remington cleaning kit in a mahogany box, contains kit for cleaning .22 to .30 cal rifles, 28/20/16/12/10 bore shotguns. donated by a PW member **

** Bottle of Famous Grouse donated via ME / Mung from Hutton & Shenfield 41 club **

** Bottle of Glenfiddich single malt whiskey from a PW member **

** A days guided pigeon shooting In Lincolnshire for 1 or 2 guns at harvest time donated by a PW member **

** A bottle of scotch donated by a PW member **

** A brand new 3 D cell maglite torch with batteries donated by a PW member **

** A brand new Petzl Tikka Plus Headtorch with batteries donated by a PW member **

** A bottle of Gordons sloe gin donated by a PW member **

** A cigar humidor in the shape of a shotgun cartridge donated by Gamebore **

** A brand new Gamebore skeet vest size XL donated by Gamebore **

I have just spoken to Deb at Hodnet and she has confirmed receipt of our deposit cheque for £500.00.

I would like to say a BIG "thank you" to all the deposit sponsors who took the leap of faith and helped make this day happen :rolleyes:

No, I havent done that M.

Are you putting yourself forward as the PW Max Clifford ? <_<

Have you seen that Channel 4 are doing a comedy Gala in aid of GOS? Could be worth a contact and get some publicity.

Gents

I apologise for not picking up on this thread much earlier, however I'm now trying to get a group together, so I'll probably be there, and hope to register very soon.

I've only shot at Hodnet once; I was then a novice and hit very few clays, but it was an experience that I shall never forget. I've fancied visiting Hodnet again for some time, but never really had the opportunity, now I have.

webber

Gents

I apologise for not picking up on this thread much earlier, however I'm now trying to get a group together, so I'll probably be there, and hope to register very soon.

I've only shot at Hodnet once; I was then a novice and hit very few clays, but it was an experience that I shall never forget. I've fancied visiting Hodnet again for some time, but never really had the opportunity, now I have.

webber

Hi Webber.

I have replied to your PM.

I forgot to remind you to bring a man size box of tissues for the day if you are coming. There will be a few tears shed by the Northerners on the way home so best to be prepared :good::hmm:

All the best

Matt

ME

Rest assured I'll bring the tissues, they'll be for sale at an inflated price for charity to Southerners after they've lost.

Team Norgas have a secret weapon; some of the Southern Shandy Drinkers may shiver in their boots when they realise who I've pulled out of the hat! All that I will reveal untill the day is that our best man shot a comp at Hodnet recently and came 3rd. He had an off day.

webber

ME

Rest assured I'll bring the tissues, they'll be for sale at an inflated price for charity to Southerners after they've lost.

Team Norgas have a secret weapon; some of the Southern Shandy Drinkers may shiver in their boots when they realise who I've pulled out of the hat! All that I will reveal untill the day is that our best man shot a comp at Hodnet recently and came 3rd. He had an off day.

webber

I assume they are all members of Pigeonwatch?

Do you want me to start the customer care then?

I am not worried, they will lose whoever we have shooting for them. Bazza is in charge of doing the scores. :good:

Will Bazza be constructing some sort of handicap system based on: Bazza's windage, me being a bad shot, ME being drunk still, PDLM trigger freezer/event anxiety, MC being too tall for the cages, Bagsy getting the hump after a bad stand, Munglers pube on front bead and all of us having to shoot with a bunch of foreigners?