clayshoot for PW members in kent

dunganick

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I telephoned West Kent Shooting Grounds this afternoon, to find out when they served breakfast on Monday, as I intended to join you for some toast and coffee.

Apparently, Monday madness is open to "shooters only" and no guests/observers etc., are permitted.

I was referred to their website and it does say the same thing on there.

This is an understandable rule for safety and other reasons.

I didn't press the issue with the person I spoke to, although I did ascertain that the "Boss" wasn't available.

Have a good day chaps and perhaps we will meet when Nick arranges something at Tenterden, or elsewhere. :D

That's a ****** Cranfield. I was looking forward to meeting you.

As you say, maybe we can meet up in the near future.

As I am chairman of Dorchester clay shoot in Oxfordshire, I could put on a shoot for PW members only, one day soon, be it a week-end or during the week.

I have three remote controlled auto traps and several manual traps. All clays are at the shooting ground, so we would just need to turn up, set up and shoot. Beer at the pub afterwards!!!

I will run a little thread on this in the very near future to see who would be interested.

Watch this space!

Rob.

Major thanks to Dunganick and LB for organising the days shooting today.

Thanks also to Snotty, Martincavie and 'Sid', LB's mate, for making it a most enjoyable day.

I felt relaxed in all of their company and I am sure that we all enjoyed a good day. The shooting was not bad either.

(Have you laminated that score sheet from the compact layout yet LB)?

Thanks also to Mick, our instructor for the day. He was certainly a good laugh. My ears will be ringing for ages with the phrase ''Shoot it's left ear off''!

Look forward to seeing you again at my place guy's if you can all make it.

Rob. :)

:lol:

'shoot its left ear off', and 'your behind it, double your lead' are two things that neither snotty or apbuild will forget in a hurry

i had a great time lads, deffinatly one of the better days shooting clays ive had, great company

i would think LB is down at his local office store getting that score card laminated right now

and my gun sounds like a spud gun in that video :lol:

great day out guys, looking forward to your shoot apbuild

note to self, dont even try to understand the compact layout, its not possible :)

HI Guys,

Thanks for making yesterday a thoroughly enjoyable day. Even though my car played up all the way home it was excellent. I reckon I shot about 320 cartridges and my shoulder is a little stiff this morning.

I am thinking of booking another soon for a mates stag day.

Cheers

MC