Shooting available around Dover, Kent area.

I`m looking for some additional shooters to help me shoot alot of new land around the Dover area, it will be on rape and if things carry on as they have been there should at least be something about, own equipment would be an advantage, must have insurance and is for shotgun only.

If you are interested let me know and also what equipment you have.

Also, i havn`t walked the land yet but there is also a possiblilty for some lamping as the farmer says he has a huge rabbit problem but not sure on numbers involved, will be for open certs only or non fac air as the land hasn`t been cleared.

I`m looking for some additional shooters to help me shoot alot of new land around the Dover area, it will be on rape and if things carry on as they have been there should at least be something about, own equipment would be an advantage, must have insurance and is for shotgun only.

If you are interested let me know and also what equipment you have.

Also, i havn`t walked the land yet but there is also a possiblilty for some lamping as the farmer says he has a huge rabbit problem but not sure on numbers involved, will be for open certs only or non fac air as the land hasn`t been cleared.

I am available for the rabbit control, I have open ticket on various calibres and full insurance. Mid week would be fine by me on a regular basis

Cheers

Tony

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am in Dover on and off due to work commitments but have a house there and two magnets and a pile of decoys. Got an SGC plus FAC open ticket for .22/.17 rem/ .270 win and both BASC & CA memberships.

Please PM me if interested.

Martin

Edited by bavarianbrit