BBC 1 NOW!!!!!

groach1234

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to some lazy scrotes realising how hard SOME immigrants work! i know the majority of unemployed are very hardworking people who have just hit hard times but some people are just lazy and immigrant workers are an excuse! i just don't think all English unemployed are as hardworking as immigrants.

Edited by sambu13

In my opinion, no immigrant should get a job while an Englishman is on benefits. Let the unemployed Englishman do the job. Then when all the English are in work, bring in the foreigners for the surplus

Does that mean we have to bring back all the ex pats who work in other countries ?

Doesn't matter if they work hoard, they're taking a job a Brit could be doing. Sure he might do a half rrsed job, but that's the British way is it not. That's how became Geat is it not?

Then we became all namby pamby and let this sort of thing happen.

And if the immigrants weren't here, the dole wouldn't so easily be given out to unemployed Brits as they would be further encouraged to utilise those jobs going.

I'm right but feel free to continue :good: :good:

Nice start for one of the lads, Text his 'boss' to say he only just got in and didnt feel too well.......****

I dont think this program will show us the genuine British people out of work who are hard working and decent.........just the workshy who need a good kick up the rear

Doesn't matter if they work hoard, they're taking a job a Brit could be doing. Sure he might do a half rrsed job, but that's the British way is it not. That's how became Geat is it not?

Then we became all namby pamby and let this sort of thing happen.

And if the immigrants weren't here, the dole wouldn't so easily be given out to unemployed Brits as they would be further encouraged to utilise those jobs going.

I'm right but feel free to continue :good: :good:

LOL

Pure nonsense gold :good:

Whether by coincidence or by design, they seem to have found a right bunch of feckless scrotes to represent the home side.

ZB

:good:

Can see it already "whether we like it or not we need the immigrants"

£10 an hour I would love that. I would do 7 days a work during the harvest.

Didn't write it as a rant, just a straight to the point opinion. Wouldn't say it was complete nonsense myself. We didn't get rule a good portion of the world by paying them to do our jobs did we :good:

We ruled the World a long time ago and before the introduction of the welfare state.

We didn't rule the world by sitting on our ***** or by doing jobs in a half ***** fashion.

LOL

Pure nonsense gold :good:

Mung,

Totally agreed,

Et al,

Do you think that there would be any jobs at all for immigrants if the 'Brits' wouldn't have thought it beneath them to do it in the past. Supply and demand boys thats all.

Why would anyone pay a brit £8 an hour when they can pay a Pole' £4? Difference is the Brit thinks he's better than £4 and the pole' just wants to earn. I know many farmers that employ them and they all say this....and they work bloody hard too...

Whether by coincidence or by design, they seem to have found a right bunch of feckless scrotes to represent the home side.

ZB

where did they get those brits from :good:

Can see it already "whether we like it or not we need the immigrants"

£10 an hour I would love that. I would do 7 days a work during the harvest.

£10 an hour... Any farms got a job? I'll do anything for £10 an hour.... seriously..

Didn't write it as a rant, just a straight to the point opinion. Wouldn't say it was complete nonsense myself. We didn't get rule a good portion of the world by paying them to do our jobs did we :good:

No, we got there by exploiting them and making them work for free :good: oh the good old days of the british empire :good:

George