North vs South Tee Shirts

MC

In reponse to all the fashionistas out there fretting over the possibility of their new t-shirt clashing with the rest of their wardrobe, and with some assistance from the talented Mr Beardo, I have put together a simple colour selector on the photos page of the website.

All you need to do is choose a colour from the drop down menu to the bottom and right of the main image and the background colour should change colour accordingly.

Be aware however that if you select 'pink' an automatic e-mail containing your username will be sent to ME.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was very good of Skinny Pete DLM to model these fine, fine garments but is he attending this shindig? He seems awfully quiet on the matter... :yes:

It's a big event Paulos, his anxiety will all ready be in the red zone.

We havent heard anything from him on the matter. Maybe his trigger freeze is affecting his typing now too :yes:

Now come on you whippet lovers

You got to admit us southeners do look good in a T Shirt :yes:

xxxxSuzy

Can't argue with that Suzy... in fact, I look similar in a t-shirt, 2 large bumps at the top of my chest but then 1 much larger one a little further down!!! :yes:

Sorry, guys, I will admire you all (I'm guessing Suzy more than the rest of you!) in your lurverly shirts at the shoot and I will put something in the pot for GOSH but I hate Ts with a passion so won't be ordering.

Paul (Miserable ******* Northern Numptie)

Edited by Vipa

Can't argue with that Suzy... in fact, I look similar in a t-shirt, 2 large bumps at the top of my chest but then 1 much larger one a little further down!!! :yes:

Sorry, guys, I will admire you all (I'm guessing Suzy more than the rest of you!) in your lurverly shirts at the shoot and I will put something in the pot for GOSH but I hate Ts with a passion so won't be ordering.

Paul (Miserable ******* Northern Numptie)

I am sure they will do you a string vest if you would prefer

Bit more room on this one - have we got a WAY WAY WAY up north party in attendance

RabCNesbitt_468x641.jpg

you know, i dont think we have,

in fact i may be the most northern member attending......i reckon at least im the most northern english based member attending. :yes:

shaun

Am surprise the South boys have not gone for the muscle vest

If i remember right in the 80s That was all they wore under their cardigans(rolled up sleeves)along with their

Spray on jeans and white loofers..

Friday night at the Windmill you where nearly high on the mixture of styling moose and Kouros.

Thinking of it that was most probably how they got us poor naive Essex girls too fall for their chat up lines :huh::yes:

xxxxSuzy

If i remember right in the 80s That was all they wore under their cardigans(rolled up sleeves)along with their

Friday night at the Windmill you where nearly high on the mixture of styling moose and Kouros.

Thinking of it that was most probably how they got us poor naive Essex girls too fall for their chat up lines :yes::yes:

xxxxSuzy

Im sure i have some that if the suffeners need it... :huh:

shaun

Thinking of it that was most probably how they got us poor naive Essex girls too fall for their chat up lines :huh::yes:

xxxxSuzy

Ere Suzy..... I still wear Kouros!! I'll splash some on for the shoot so you can bask in memories of sweaty 1980's nightclubs :yes:

You mean Cattle market night :P Martin

We used to go just for the laugh and for it to be a warning to us young girlys

That when we got to the certain age . No way would we been seen dressed or act like that. :yes:

Some of us have very short memories. :huh:

xxxxSuzy

Vipa Babes

I would love you too wear it on the shoot

But as i cant make it you might have too settle for Markio Think his going to be the token Female for the south team . well he is wearing a dressed :yes:

Edited by Mrs Sweepy

shock horror, my son used to go to the Windmill on both Sat and Wed nights I shall have to ask him about the goings on there, he didn't mention anything about grannies 8-))

He ain't lived then Mike. :huh:

Or he just isn't letting on :yes: :yes: