Left handed S/A 12 bore

t0mmy

Im looking for a left handed 12 bore semi, M/C minimum 3" Must be a big ish one as im 6ft 6... anyone know anyone ? I live in the cambridgeshire area. Looked at one the other day but the stock was so short looked like a kids gun...But the were plenty of brownings and berretta's nice long stocks but they were right handed.

Edited by t0mmy

Cost me something like about £46 to have my gun altered after a fitting which included making it more suitable for me as a left hander so all is not lost if you can't find a left handed gun just stear clear of baikals as they are too tough too bend.

Ben

I just dont fancy the idea of the cartridge shooting out and hitting me in the face.... some bloke told me i could just use a right handed semi... Dont think thats a good idea..Did you have have a semi changed to left handed? if so did they change the ejector on it?

Ok now I feel stoopid sorry mate didn't read it properly the first time I have an O/U not a semi I now see you are after a semi sorry.

A lot of semi's come with shims so you can alter the cast and drop etc.. to suit a lefty but you still have a cart flying across your vision. It shouldn't hit you in the face though.

it wont hit you in the face, but you will get unburn powder and general rubbish in your eyes

ask martin cavie, he is a right hooker with a right handed gun and he managed to get an eye full of crud whilst shooting the monday madness with me

Nick

dont you mean left hooker :lol:?:lol: :lol:;):)

it wont hit you in the face, but you will get unburn powder and general rubbish in your eyes

ask martin cavie, he is a right hooker with a right handed gun and he managed to get an eye full of crud whilst shooting the monday madness with me

Nick

unfortuantly not

talking to our trapper he said he would not teach people with gas guns unless they wore glasses

and gave a good emonstration of how you subconciously rub your eyes more and more the further you get around the layout

Tommy,

I am a left hooker too.

I used a Beretta R/H for about 2 months and after the second time i was hit in the eyelid with hot residue i changed to a Benelli Mancino.

I am 6ft 6 and did have to make a wood extension of approx 1 inch onto the end of the stock. Fits a treat!

Not difficult to do.

Mike.

Nick

unfortuantly not

talking to our trapper he said he would not teach people with gas guns unless they wore glasses

and gave a good emonstration of how you subconciously rub your eyes more and more the further you get around the layout

the penny has dropped :*) :*) :*)

Hi Guys,

Yes it is true, I am right handed and shooting my semi at the monday madness i got an eyeful of cr*p ( should have been wearing glasses) I don't think I would should a rh gun if i was left handed.

I also wear glasses whenever I shoot now as well

Cheers

MC

Hi Guys,

Yes it is true, I am right handed and shooting my semi at the monday madness i got an eyeful of cr*p ( should have been wearing glasses) I don't think I would should a rh gun if i was left handed.

I also wear glasses whenever I shoot now as well

Cheers

MC

I'm a lefty and wouldnt Ever shoot a right handed semi again after the face full of hot poo poo that came my way the last time i tried it

have you tried guntrader?

WB