Join me in sending - Get well soon buddy

malkiserow

Mr Ph,

Well if you was a washing machine i would have replaced you by now, as you are faulty!

:lol:

Pink writing! talk of Washing machines! are you from Essex originally?! :lol: This is supposed to make him feel better not worse! Gadzooks :good:

Say something nice or get back under your bridge :yes:

Mr Ph,

Well if you was a washing machine i would have replaced you by now, as you are faulty!

:lol:

Pink writing! talk of Washing machines! are you from Essex originally?! :lol: This is supposed to make him feel better not worse! Gadzooks :good:

Say something nice or get back under your bridge :yes:

I've just seen your profile and noticed you are a rather nice looking young lady. I take my harsh word back and apologise unreservedly. If you want any help in shooting etc let me know, especially if your having trouble with your faulty washing-machine. :lol:

O Mr Malk

I think you weed on your chips there :hmm::hmm:

Hi Blondie and welcome :P

And hope your feeling better soon young man.

xxxxSuzy

Oh Suzy

On my chips and feet at the same time! :cry1:

I think I've blown this one but hey ho

I didn't twig it was a fine young lady, I just thought it was some gay troll! How wrong was I ?! :mad:

I think there is some competition for the other girls now. :P

As for the blokes competition, I am unreliably informed that ME is the best looking "man" in Billericky .... So I give up already :P

PH5172 - It's over to you be kind to this new lady member as I've blown it :cry1:

I hope the pain is going down now :P

Are you booking the charity shoot?

Malk

Hope it does not hurt too much. Tell the nursing staff you have not pood since admission and have heard how good those "enema" medicines are or the male nurse with the campest walk and fattest fingers you need suppositories.

who needs friends lol :sick::shout: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Les :blink:

Oh Suzy

On my chips and feet at the same time! :blink:

I think I've blown this one but hey ho

I didn't twig it was a fine young lady, I just thought it was some gay troll! How wrong was I ?! :sick:

I think there is some competition for the other girls now. :blink:

As for the blokes competition, I am unreliably informed that ME is the best looking "man" in Billericky .... So I give up already :blink:

PH5172 - It's over to you be kind to this new lady member as I've blown it :blink:

I hope the pain is going down now :blink:

Are you booking the charity shoot?

Malk

looking forward to lessons especially from under the bridge as i have never tried that one before.

Im not some gay troll unfortunatly but looking for a handsome "young" man to help me with my silver pigeon.

PH5172 now you have all this spare time on your hands would you like to help me with my hand eye co-ordination as i struggle with big guns?? :blink:

PS i prefer salt and vinegar on my chips :shout:

I hope your next s-h-i-t-e's a hedgehog and it comes out backwards, that hurts.

Sort yourself out and get up and about.

p.s. never had an operation of any kind before, was it sore???

:shout: All the best mate for a a full and speedy recovery :sick:

looking forward to lessons especially from under the bridge as i have never tried that one before.

Im not some gay troll unfortunatly but looking for a handsome "young" man to help me with my silver pigeon.

PH5172 now you have all this spare time on your hands would you like to help me with my hand eye co-ordination as i struggle with big guns?? :yes:

PS i prefer salt and vinegar on my chips :yes:

Ooooh nice reply Blondie12. Sounds like Mr PH5172 might get better much sooner with an offer like that!

I am sure many are very relieved you are not a gay troll :yes: