wot seaguls can u shoot

topdog2010

can any one tell me wot seagulls i can shoot if there is any thanks add

depends where you are. (ps, please dont say WOT :rolleyes:goodness me. ) England has different conditions from say Scotland and Wales.

There isn't a type of gull called a seagull mate and you cannot shoot any gulls unless you apply for a special licence to cull them since the terms of the general licence were changed. :lol:

And have you read it? By definition you do not need to apply for general licences but you are required by law to abide by their terms and conditions.

Lesser Black-backed Gull

http://www.basc.org.uk/en/shooting/general-licences.cfm

There isn't a type of gull called a seagull mate and you cannot shoot any gulls unless you apply for a special licence to cull them since the terms of the general licence were changed. :lol:

In Scotland you dont need to apply for a special licence.

And for what reason :lol:

is it something you "need" to put on your-------- "ive this shot list"

just find it hard to understand why you ask in the first place.

Maybe you wouldnt find it so hard to understand if you had watched black backed gulls attacking new born lambs. :lol:

Edited by sako751sg

Maybe you wouldnt find it so hard to understand if you had watched black backed gulls attacking new born lambs. :lol:

now that is something i have never heard of or seen...learnt something today..i know they are cruel (the gulls).

al

Edited by albob

They stop when 32 grams of 5 hit them!

30g 6's work just as well.

Reason for "detering" them - my permission gets them arrive in their 100's whenever they are spreading on the fields. When they can't find anything except recyled cow **** to eat they attack and kill other birds in the area.

The foxes just love to munch on them - dont fancy it myself - had a go at eating one many years ago when I was a young Sailor Boy - I can still taste it now :mad::cry1::cry1: