Urgent help needed please !! !! !! ?? ?? ??

The Pest Expert

thank you lads like you said only wanted some advice i didnt want stupid comments saying ive done wrong i no that, thats why im asking you GROWN ups for advice and i personally think you all need to grow up to be honest apart from the few that have help i would like to thank you lads the real men on this site the rest are a bunch of ******* thanks again ,charliespaniel, soontjen, pyr8, callum10, Cranfield <_< just to let u all no i have rung the vets she said its done all the time not to worrie she will give them a check once there born for me thats if she is definatly preggers :lol:

Edited by The Pest Expert

thank you lads like you said only wanted some advice i didnt want stupid comments saying ive done wrong i no that, thats why im asking you GROWN ups for advice and i personally think you all need to grow up to be honest apart from the few that have help i would like to thank you lads the real men on this site the rest are a bunch of ******* thanks again ,charliespaniel, soontjen, pyr8, callum10, Cranfield <_< just to let u all no i have rung the vets she said its done all the time not to worrie she will give them a check once there born for me thats if she is definatly preggers :lol:

see m8 ..a.t.b

tut tut ,bet you didnt let it happen again <_<

your right there, but it happened, yes the litter of kitts were not 100%, but those that survived have never had fits or any other ailments, ok, they wont be bred from, but they make excellent workers

as for "is it ok to breed with my sister" :lol:

maybe not

but 1st cousins are fine :o

thank you lads like you said only wanted some advice i didnt want stupid comments saying ive done wrong i no that, thats why im asking you GROWN ups for advice and i personally think you all need to grow up to be honest apart from the few that have help i would like to thank you lads the real men on this site the rest are a bunch of ******* thanks again ,charliespaniel, soontjen, pyr8, callum10, Cranfield :lol: just to let u all no i have rung the vets she said its done all the time not to worrie she will give them a check once there born for me thats if she is definatly preggers :yes:

Yea the people who helped you buy saying (aww come here son big hug its ok if you have done something wrong) :good: and as for you saying the rest are a bunch of ******* ,some of these people have been ferreting longer than you have been alive myself for example, so you asked for help if you post things like that you are going to expect people being angry because in all my days ferreting 19 years and all my grandads days under his belt you never ever had this happen i have went 100 of miles to pick up ferrets to keep blood lines different i have 7 ferrets and lines of 25 years + working blood lines all tip top,even could tell you right back nearly 40 years with the records me and my granda have got .I dont give a flyn .... about pigs and any other farm animals anybody wants to name (whatever? :lol: ) its ferrets we are on about and all i am saying is if i was to travel a good few miles to pick a ferret up then i wouldnt want one that has been crossed with one of its family members WOULD YOU?but so mutch of this is going on you would not know! thats why i only get ferrets from people i know and trust .So even if the vet did say it was ok to keep them if she is preggers DONT because if you lose them or they get out of the hutch then someone comes along finds your ferret an lines it with his and so on do you understand so dont sit behind your computer and call people names when you ov dont even know a thing about the animals THERE IS A BIT OF HELP FOR YOU :lol:

Edited by hutchie the white hunter

hitchi . get a grip ?? i think it's you who need's to get a grip ..... look back through pedigree;s there are thousand's and thousand's of inbred or line bred animal's bird's , dog's, cat's . horses . greyhound's , cow's , pig's , sheep , some time's as to be done to save a certain specie's ..., come out of the stone age .... i never said it's was ok to inbreed and i would never do it myself read my post properly ... the lad needed advice.... but nice to have met the man who's never made a mistake though hitchi ?? how do you do it :lol:? you even say yourself this is how ferret line's are reuined . how do you know ?? to the lad who's worried don't give it a second thought m8 people inbreed with all sort's of animal's .. as for breeding from her in the future you'll have no problem's { as long as it's with an unrelated hob} if your still worried m8 phone your local vet they will explain everthing and put your mind at rest ..

How do i know, ive seen it first hand thats why OK .AND WHAT MORE ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE OTHER THAN (DONT DO IT AGAIN) :lol:.And make sure these ferrets never breed with others, what else is there to say :yes:??.Also i have made errors on the way but never when it comes to animals and breeding so hey ho. You are saying come out of the stone age well why are you using examples that happend in the past :lol: can i ask do you ferret :good:

I am not going to try to give you any sort of "Put Down" but if you wish to continue using the name "The Pest Expert" then maybe it would be a bit better of you tried learning and reading up on some of these "Shooting" and "Field Sport Related Things" (Like Ferret Keeping) before you embark on anything else in your "Pest Controlling Career". It might well save you from some serious ribbing like this mate! :lol:

If you want to keep your hob and jill together you can quite safely if you ask the vet to give your hob the "snip". This might well be an option worth seriously thinking about for the future if you think anything of your animals!

Please take this as advisory, it is not meant to sound like I am putting you down mate!

SSS. In reply to you inbreeding with your sister, No, it is definitely not OK, but if she is over 16 and under 89 (and has a pulse) then maybe I could help her out for you!!! :lol::yes::good::hmm::lol::hmm::yes::P

Edited by Frenchieboy

now I know nothing about ferrets but hears the question, would the odd inbreeding go on in the wild if they were left alone?

seems some comments on here are a bit harsh when someone is asking advice. usually by people who are a little up themeselves.

To kill all the young just so one person can be sure he is not going to buy from the wrong line seems a tad harsh

interesting thread shame it is spoiled by the bullying attitude of some.

This sort of thing happens all the time. Often deliberatley in dog, cattle and horse breeding. It is very unlikely to be any kind of problem. You do increase the risk if there are any defective genes in the family line of getting problems, but it doesn't seem to happen very often.

I wouldn't be too worried, but it would be an idea to keep them seperate or better still get the male vesectomised and then they can live together and mate for her good (you know if the female doesn't mate or get injected they die?).

There is no reason to suggest that the progeny are not fit to breed from and the implication that the female is somehow tarnished and should never be used for breeding again interests me. Can you explain why?

:lol:

Give the kid a break guys.

"and the implication that the female is somehow tarnished and should never be used for breeding again interests me. Can you explain why?"

I would like to know the thoughts behind that one to, I can think of no medical reason for this suggestion.

doc

Edited by docholiday

"and the implication that the female is somehow tarnished and should never be used for breeding again interests me. Can you explain why?"

I would like to know the thoughts behind that one to, I can think of no medical reason for this suggestion.

doc

Ive got to say I cant think of a reason either, Atleast from a genetic stand point, there can be no reason why she could not be impregnated by another hod with out risk of genetic corruption. So please enlighten me.

I have meet this lad guys he is young like we where all once IMO he is nice lad .

We can all get on our morale high horse even some when I first joined some of the arm chair know alls tryied to question my back ground etc bag numbers.

Needless to say after a while they wound there knecks in .

As for his forum name it means nowt mine is OVER THE HILL its does not mean I am .

Just run the yorkshire three peaks .

Give it a rest on slagging off and keep giving good advice as that is what forums are for.

Regards OTH

if ur so good at ferreting and no everything about it give me some advice i didnt no it was against the law to keep brother and sister ferrets together

:hmm: you just dont get it at all im not not intrested anymore do what you want :good:.

(And if you look at prev posts you will see some advice so there is some advice away and look at it) :yes:

now I know nothing about ferrets but hears the question, would the odd inbreeding go on in the wild if they were left alone?

seems some comments on here are a bit harsh when someone is asking advice. usually by people who are a little up themeselves.

To kill all the young just so one person can be sure he is not going to buy from the wrong line seems a tad harsh

interesting thread shame it is spoiled by the bullying attitude of some.

:yes:

:yes:

Don't assume because they are so closely related they will necessarily produce deformed kits line breeding dogs sire with daughter etc has produced the breeds we now rely upon it is a definate possibility but not a certainty. Besides which Norfolk would be unpopulated if that was the case, pass me the banjo boys :hmm::P:lol: (and a tin helmet if Harnser has any left from the diggings :good:

Yea the people who helped you buy saying (aww come here son big hug its ok if you have done something wrong) :D and as for you saying the rest are a bunch of ******* ,some of these people have been ferreting longer than you have been alive myself for example, so you asked for help if you post things like that you are going to expect people being angry because in all my days ferreting 19 years and all my grandads days under his belt you never ever had this happen i have went 100 of miles to pick up ferrets to keep blood lines different i have 7 ferrets and lines of 25 years + working blood lines all tip top,even could tell you right back nearly 40 years with the records me and my granda have got .I dont give a flyn .... about pigs and any other farm animals anybody wants to name (whatever? :yp: ) its ferrets we are on about and all i am saying is if i was to travel a good few miles to pick a ferret up then i wouldnt want one that has been crossed with one of its family members WOULD YOU?but so mutch of this is going on you would not know! thats why i only get ferrets from people i know and trust .So even if the vet did say it was ok to keep them if she is preggers DONT because if you lose them or they get out of the hutch then someone comes along finds your ferret an lines it with his and so on do you understand so dont sit behind your computer and call people names when you ov dont even know a thing about the animals THERE IS A BIT OF HELP FOR YOU :look:
without a dna test how do you know your not breeding from related ferret's ? .. YOU DON'T

.JUST ADVICE NOT A 3 DAY COURSE IN FERRITING ..