Who done it?

groach1234

Well this is something very strange indeed. It was found at the bottom of the garden near a compost heap. Now it is almost as tall as a metal dustbin and looks very suspect indeed. We dont have a clue what could have made it as it is such a strange nest type thing so what do you all make of it? :good::hmm::lol:

Nest.jpg

George

Well this is something very strange indeed. It was found at the bottom of the garden near a compost heap. Now it is almost as tall as a metal dustbin and looks very suspect indeed. We dont have a clue what could have made it as it is such a strange nest type thing so what do you all make of it? :good::hmm::lol:

Nest.jpg

George

I have seen them exclusively in Asia, are made by locals as shelter-most commonly in North and South Vietnam.

Get yourself a zippo lighter, go to the end of the garden, stick a rolling stones track on your ipod and then torch it.........

Dont forget to shout 'Fire in the hole' when you do it as well.................

Edited by starlight32

It's the typical dwelling of the Lesser spotted Eatern European turkey plucker that they have when they are working in England

HAHAHA its funny coz its true,i was working on a farm last week which had its own orchard and the poles were picking and packing the apples they live in 2 motor homes round the back i think that littlehide things in better condition tho! :good:

SORRY TO HIJACK!