Wooooo Hooooo!

Ozzy Fudd

Had a REALLY **** day in work today, it was one of those days when you want to run away all afternoon, doesnt help when sum twit with an IQ in single figures walks in just after 5, plonked themself at my desk and made me miss the bus, so i had to hang around for another half hour, which i dont get paid for. you can imagine what sort of mood i was in on the way home :P

but what could have turned me from a borderline psychotic into a grinning kid on xmas day in such a short space of time??

finding the licence for this lying on the mat when i walked though the door!! :lol::lol:;):yes::lol: B)

917V.jpg

marlin 917v .17hmr :P

i was thinking i would be waiting til at least summer time before i got it, im working tomorrow so ill nip out during my lunch break and pick up the moderator, then luckily im off on wednesday for st paddys day, my local gunshop shouldnt be closed so ill be standing there from 8am waiting for the doors to open before heading out to christen the gun

time for a wee celebratory drink methinks :good::hmm:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

cheers lads, sent my application in 3rd week in january, had the feo's out 10 days ago then the licence arrived today, so im well impressed with it - my uncle was dropping hints the other day about rabbit numbers increasing, so new gun+bright nights = busy time for me :good:

i guess that the pheasants will be in for a hard time then next season

:good: or the remote controlled rabbit will get it in the neck as well. you can bet if there is an inappropriate way to use that weapon, this guy will be at it. :hmm:

i thought youd spat the dummy and asked to be banned?? now as for inappropriate? definitely :lol: but only if it complies with the things that actually matter, namely using it legally and safely. btw, are you busy saturday? i need someone to hold a target for me...

400_F_12840592_44p3HrWMtZrv7HLrzhBJsbCAl8XpCzg6.jpg

Literally only got the cover letter today... :yes: But maybe if yours came so fast they're Startin to get on top of it, BUT- i'm in for a centrefire so I could see it takin a wee while extra.

never know mate it mightnt take too long, im surprised at how quick mine was, but as you say, maybe theyre getting on top of it ;)

i guess that the pheasants will be in for a hard time then next season

:good: or the remote controlled rabbit will get it in the neck as well. you can bet if there is an inappropriate way to use that weapon, this guy will be at it. :hmm:

Bitching again,could you not wish him well with the new gun.

Congrats mate, dunno how you managed to get it that quick though :good: . I called Lisnasharragh today again and their story doesn't corespond with that of the FEO so I'm gonna ring the FEO tomorrow and find out who is telling me lies :lol::hmm: . I would very much doubt that they are actually getting on top of it, just one of those lucky cases.

Congrats mate, dunno how you managed to get it that quick though :good: . I called Lisnasharragh today again and their story doesn't corespond with that of the FEO so I'm gonna ring the FEO tomorrow and find out who is telling me lies :yes:;) . I would very much doubt that they are actually getting on top of it, just one of those lucky cases.

eh, did i ever mention about my ex who was a cop... :hmm::lol: na im messing, im still stunned i got it so quick. have to say i feel bad for you guys having trouble with your applications (and no im not having a dig), even though ive been lucky this time the general situation is still unacceptable B)

hopefully we'll be seeing a few more woo hooo threads from the rest of you soon :lol: