Wooooo Hooooo!

Ozzy Fudd

i guess that the pheasants will be in for a hard time then next season

<_< or the remote controlled rabbit will get it in the neck as well. you can bet if there is an inappropriate way to use that weapon, this guy will be at it. :lol:

There has always got to be one hasn't there! BM, I read a post where you asked to have your membership to this forum revoked, what happened, could you not resist coming back to try to upset members with your stupid comments?

Have fun with your new gun mate, I'm sure that you will be delighted with it and use it just as safely and responsibly as any other forum members would, regardless of what some idiot (Who shall remain nameless :o ) might say or think!

There has always got to be one hasn't there! BM, I read a post where you asked to have your membership to this forum revoked, what happened, could you not resist coming back to try to upset members with your stupid comments?

Have fun with your new gun mate, I'm sure that you will be delighted with it and use it just as safely and responsibly as any other forum members would, regardless of what some idiot (Who shall remain nameless <_< ) might say or think!

i didnt realise you were so sensitive frenchie. also please do not call me an idiot as you dont know me, thank christ i will add. and also i wouldnt call mindlessly blasting away at a scrap car, or a hairbrained scheme to create a remote controlled rabbit to shoot at, as using a firearm safely and responsibly. maybe you do, less said on that the better. also i dont know how you could say you are sure he will use it in a safe manner, unless of course you knew him personally, and knew what type of character he is, and what his behaviour around firearms is like? if you do know him and can assure me he is of a sound and sensible character towards guns then of course i apologise. you have it in for me, fair enough, but dont come on licking this guys *** just to somehow stay on the "right" side on here. have a nice day

i didnt realise you were so sensitive frenchie. also please do not call me an idiot as you dont know me, thank christ i will add. and also i wouldnt call mindlessly blasting away at a scrap car, or a hairbrained scheme to create a remote controlled rabbit to shoot at, as using a firearm safely and responsibly. maybe you do, less said on that the better. also i dont know how you could say you are sure he will use it in a safe manner, unless of course you knew him personally, and knew what type of character he is, and what his behaviour around firearms is like? if you do know him and can assure me he is of a sound and sensible character towards guns then of course i apologise. you have it in for me, fair enough, but dont come on licking this guys *** just to somehow stay on the "right" side on here. have a nice day

I thought you wanted to be banned? Why post again?

if you do know him and can assure me he is of a sound and sensible character towards guns

yep <_<

O, and did momma never tell you "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"??

be happy for the guy, and stop being such a **** (please)

yep <_<

O, and did momma never tell you "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"??

be happy for the guy, and stop being such a **** (please)

whats all this ******** about being happy for the guy? am i supposed to be happy for someone i dont know getting a rifle? hold on il go and break out the champagne for him! oh and you should live by your own motto about if you cant say something nice, calling me a **** aint to nice in my book. maybe your "momma" brought you up differently

whats all this ******** about being happy for the guy? am i supposed to be happy for someone i dont know getting a rifle? hold on il go and break out the champagne for him! oh and you should live by your own motto about if you cant say something nice, calling me a **** aint to nice in my book. maybe your "momma" brought you up differently

would you ever wind your neck in and stop being a **** :hmm:

you dont like me and dont agree with things i do, big deal, get a life and leave it alone. you wanted confirmation from someone that knows me that im a sound and sensible character when it comes to guns, we'll steves shot with me a couple of times, so there you go, i can also get mayfly to answer you as well if you really want.

FYI im 26 years old, i shot my first air rifle aged 7 and my first shotgun aged 8. in the years since i have been a qualified weapons handling tutor and a range instructor with the cadets, teaching and supervising literally hundreds of new shooters without incident. ive shot on more military ranges (with calibres ranging from .22lr to 7.62) as a member of the rifle competition team than i care to mention, and i have also won more prizes than i can be bothered going into. when i got my own "civilian" weapons i received two 12ga's and a .22lr on my first licence, aged 21. the feo told me that it was the first time he'd seen someone so young get so much on their 1st licence, but i had argued my case, shown i had the knowledge and had plenty of referrees (military and civilian) to back up every word i said.

now, as far as i can see, youre an idiot who lives near belfast, a decent enough clay shot, ill grant you (aa isnt it micky??), but so far in your time here youve done nothing except try to annoy people, although i must admit quite a few of us were shocked when you admitted that you didnt know what a general licence was... :lol:

its funny, people have told me when they met you youve been quite a pleasant guy. so are you a keyboard warrior? too afraid to say anything in real life? or does a computer screen just affect your brain?

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

would you ever wind your neck in and stop being a **** :hmm:

you dont like me and dont agree with things i do, big deal, get a life and leave it alone. you wanted confirmation from someone that knows me that im a sound and sensible character when it comes to guns, we'll steves shot with me a couple of times, so there you go, i can also get mayfly to answer you as well if you really want.

FYI im 26 years old, i shot my first air rifle aged 7 and my first shotgun aged 8. in the years since i have been a qualified weapons handling tutor and a range instructor with the cadets, teaching and supervising literally hundreds of new shooters without incident. ive shot on more military ranges (with calibres ranging from .22lr to 7.62) as a member of the rifle competition team than i care to mention, and i have also won more prizes than i can be bothered going into. when i got my own "civilian" weapons i received two 12ga's and a .22lr on my first licence, aged 21. the feo told me that it was the first time he'd seen someone so young get so much on their 1st licence, but i had argued my case, shown i had the knowledge and had plenty of referrees (military and civilian) to back up every word i said.

now, as far as i can see, youre an idiot who lives near belfast, a decent enough clay shot, ill grant you (aa isnt it micky??), but so far in your time here youve done nothing except try to annoy people, although i must admit quite a few of us were shocked when you admitted that you didnt know what a general licence was... :lol:

its funny, people have told me when they met you youve been quite a pleasant guy. so are you a keyboard warrior? too afraid to say anything in real life? or does a computer screen just affect your brain?

bit of trumpet blowing going on there. please elaborate on these numerous prizes you claim to have one? im interested. do they hold a remote controlled bunny competition do they? or the sitting pheasant at ten yards competition? and all that stuff you mention does not necessarily mean you have the one main ingredient in being a firearm owner which is common sense. oh and by the way i am not the only one here to have similar opinions about you. i will say no more as it is pointless talking to you. also it looks like you hired a private detective or something to discover my identity, bit creepy. it seems to be eating you up inside or something. and please do not send me another vile and abusive pm to me like you did before, no need for it. have fun with the gun!

"also it looks like you hired a private detective or something to discover my identity, bit creepy." - Benelli, people on here do not need the use of a Private Decetcive to recognise a ****!

As for your question about how I could be sure he would use it in a safe manner, the answer is quite simple - He has had an interview by the police on his home visit - Who do you think is in a better position to judge his charactor, the police (Who have met and interviewed him) or a **** like you (Especially when you admit that you do not know him and have never met him)!

Why do you not stop to put your brain in gear before you set your mouth in motion before you make any further posts?

Sorry if it seems that your thread has been highjacked Ozzy, once again I say I hope enjoy your new rifle as much as I enjoy using my 17HMR, they are a cracking caliber to use!

youre right tweedledee it is, just ignore him lads, he's not worth it.

anyway managed to get the gun this afternoon, so i got the scope and bipod on, gonna give the gun a clean and check over and practice moving the bolt (the 10/22 spoilt me a bit...) picked up 100 rounds of federal v shok as well for it, anyone know if theyre much good? they work out at £12 a box in my local place, but the guy gave me the two boxes for £20 as i was buying the gun, so happy days :lol:

should get a good bit of shooting done tomorrow (even if it rains) so apologies now for all the daft questions ill probably have to ask over the next few weeks :hmm:

youre right tweedledee it is, just ignore him lads, he's not worth it.

anyway managed to get the gun this afternoon, so i got the scope and bipod on, gonna give the gun a clean and check over and practice moving the bolt (the 10/22 spoilt me a bit...) picked up 100 rounds of federal v shok as well for it, anyone know if theyre much good? they work out at £12 a box in my local place, but the guy gave me the two boxes for £20 as i was buying the gun, so happy days :good:

should get a good bit of shooting done tomorrow (even if it rains) so apologies now for all the daft questions ill probably have to ask over the next few weeks :lol:

like...

"does the bullet go in pointy bit first?"

"everything seems really small when I look through the scope, is it on right?"

"I think it's broken, as when I move this little lever thingy, it won't go bang"

:lol:

have fun tomorrow!

leprechaun.jpg

Well would the FEO not decide that he can use the gun in a safe manner? Benelli I have backed you up on previous occasions but why ask to be banned and then come back, you are doing yourself no favours at all. Why do you have to be such a **** to Ozzy when he has had bad news the past couple of days?

:P:lol::P

i already had an oops, spent 20 mins earlier building the comb up to it fits my eye perfectly for the scope - then i realised i couldnt get the bolt out, so had to take it all off again :good:

ah well, itll take a few months til i have it the way i want it :yes:

surely not babby.are you not the man who is proficient with all calibres from air rifle to 7.62????? :hmm::P

surely not babby.are you not the man who is proficient with all calibres from air rifle to 7.62?:D? :yp: :P

yep, totally proficient, but its a few years since i used a bolt action. still, got my first kill today at about 130 yards with onet shot, so must be doing something right.... :P :look:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

cheers mate, surprisingly it didnt take that many, only one box of 50, and of that it took about 30 to get her zeroed out to 150 yards, then i let richie and his dad finish the rest of the box - im always using their .223 and went to their house to get zeroed in, so i thought id better let them have a few shots :yp: :look: