Kent Police Shoot

Bigweed

Ya was on fire today man - should have been higher - too many 8's and 9's that should have been 10's

Looks like all this skeet malarkey is paying off

gonna have to join u D for some skeet lessons :lol:

Edited by jinxy72

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep was a good day. was pleased with 65 considering hadn't shot for 2 months and started with a 3 on the 1st stand!!!

Dave was on fire today.

enjoyed the company

Baz & I were of the opinion that Mung had been on the **** the night before....... especially with him sporting that bed head & turning up in his PJ's...... and that this had contributed to his waywardness.... (although his shooting was on fire when he was ******* around and trying to take the target as early as possible)

In fairness everyone would have beaten me today; well everyone apart from Fat Cat but in fairness he wasn't taking it that seriously; the lump out of the apple tree bore testament to that :lol:

Bigweed was on fire today and should be very pleased with himself.

I'm sure your continued improvement at skeet will have helped. They say it's good practice for angles/lead etc. :lol:

I recon your right. Certainly helps with concentration and keeping the gun moving

Tru dat :P Well shot Biggers, 100 straight at Southern Counties next month next :D

mmmmmm

Yeah come on Bigweed we want a straight on the old skeet :D I tune in every week to see how your getting on with it. :good:

No pressure then

Ya was on fire today man - should have been higher - too many 8's and 9's that should have been 10's

Looks like all this skeet malarkey is paying off

Of course it's paying off......how do you think Digweed got as good as he is...?? :good:

By shooting skeet, and lots of it. :D

OK, it may be boring, and Essex man wouldn't lower his dignity by shooting it, but believe me, it's the best practice for Sporting that there is. :lol:

If you can consistently bang out 23+ scores on every layout, it means you're pointing and swinging the gun well, AND your gun is shooting where you think it is, keep it up and your scores at Sporting WILL show a marked improvement, guaranteed. :D

Well shot to all. :P

Cat.

well shot sir...

cheers m8 .... did make some silly mistakes but hey ho :lol::P ... but i think i finally found a gun that fits good and happy with it ... aint shot any since polowood in may ( cant wait till next on btw ) and only been shooting bout 2-3 times per year ... today scores did me world of good :D but must practice skeet more ... defo weak area where i dropped 5 and some other silly mistakes ( getting cockey on last shot ) cost me more