Newspaper or Snoozepaper

MPT1

The Sun, The Mirror and The News of the World.

I am guaranteed to be 100% up to date on current affairs by reading these, whilst not forming any unbiased opinion of a story.

If by 'current affairs' you mean the latest celebrity tripe.

I read the Metro as it's free and then read various website like BBC news for a daily update.

Edited by Dr W

The Times & the Irish Times plus the Financial Times on Saturday.

The Times gives good domestic & world coverage and is pretty impartial politically. The Irish Times because it obviously has more local news but is also impartial and has got good supplements at the weekends and the FT at the weekend is a great digest of the weeks news with intelligent in-depth analysis of what is going on. It is factual and totally unbiased.

Used to get the Daily Mail but it is now as bad as all the chit-chat press - full of celebrity gossip and meaningless photos.

On Sundays, it is The Sunday Times which is the best of a bad bunch, however there is too much of it but Jeremy Clarkson & Michael Winner usually bring a smile to the face!

If by 'current affairs' you mean the latest celebrity tripe.

I read the Metro as it's free and then read various website like BBC news for a daily update.

Sorry I forgot to add that I do buy and read the Sun occassionally and enjoy Dear Deidre but it is mostly full of sensationalist rubbish and the News of the World......... you might as well read a comic or Take a break

Sunday Times if I am going to buy one.The red tops kill more brain cells than the drink does and I am never going to give that up completely. I have an aversion to being force fed meaningless stupid celebrities lives wrapped up as news. If people ignore it they will all go away.

I've never bought a paper for myself. I've got better things to do with my life than sit reading junk that's either nothing to do with me or I have no control over. Of course all that is assuming it's true, which is usually unlikely!

The decent papers are all about stuff that's well over my head and the ones I understand are full of **** so what's the point?