next doors yaping dog

pegleg31

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry mate you are way off with that comment most gun dogs live out side and are perfectly happy as ,most top breaders from crufts will tell you

CLEARY you did not read the post,we aint talking about a gundog,so wind it in :hmm: i know gundogs(some)live outside,but this is a staffie,and cleary its left outside much of the time,so go :hmm: your mouth off after getting the facts

why wait 45 minutes seems like your making more noise than the dog now , leave the poor dog alone and go and watch a soap on telly

for your information there's noone in i've just been round? :hmm:

all the lights are on but no one will answer,if you feel so sorry for the dog i'll bring it roiund to you

i have a similar problem, my neighbour is almost deaf and she shouts at her cat all the ******* time, the walls are paper thin you can hear a mouse break wind, like you i'm up early hours of the morning whether i like it or not. heard her talking to it last night, telling it to watch what was on telly, and getting the right hump with it when it wouldn't look! NUTTER!

CLEARY you did not read the post,we aint talking about a gundog,so wind it in :hmm: i know gundogs(some)live outside,but this is a staffie,and cleary its left outside much of the time,so go :hmm: your mouth off after getting the facts

No mate you wind it in the comment was the dog liveing out side my reply was crufts dog breaders dogs live out side as do most gun dogs the crufs champion l;ives out side

Edited by Justintime

for your information there's noone in i've just been round? :hmm:

all the lights are on but no one will answer,if you feel so sorry for the dog i'll bring it roiund to you

why take your frustrations out on the poor dog , why can you not be more tollerrant and go and feed it if you have nothing better to do than just sit there listening to it ,

and i dont think it is a good idea to vent your anger on your neighbours either

If the people are out ,take the dog round to yours for a hour or 2, give it a good meal,let it get laid in front of the fire and when they come home walk the dog back round, sorted. :hmm:

i hear where you're coming from,but what would you suggest i do at midnight tonight when they are in and letting it yap and again at stupid o'clock in the morning?

sorry if this sounds a harsh i'm getting really fed up with it

Edited by pegleg31

No mate you wind it in the comment was the dog liveing out side my reply was crufts dog breaders dogs live out side as do gumost gun dogs the crufs champion l;ives out side

Well seen as you a leading authority on Crufts,whats a gumost gundog is it like a springer or cocker :good::lol::lol: atb BB

just a thought, maybe if the folk next door got another one, just to keep it company like.

it might work. :good:

then he could have a duet , or if he had one at each end of the garden ..................... stereo

i hear where you're coming from,but what would you suggest i do at midnight tonight when they are in and letting it yap and again at stupid o'clock in the morning?

sorry if this sounds a harsh i'm getting really fed up with it

Ask the neighbours if you cant take it in for the night, let it get at the side of the bed. sorted

one good nights sleep and it may be the start of a very good friendship. :good:

Ask the neighbours if you cant take it in for the night, let it get at the side of the bed. sorted

one good nights sleep and it may be the start of a very good friendship. :good:

my point exactly mate , instead of him yapping like the dog he should extend the hand of friendship

Whether the Dog lives inside or out is down to the individual who owns the dog ,

I have had dogs for many years , predominantly gun dogs , and from a personal point of view I would prefer them to be with me in the house , I find it easier to keep an eye on them and maintain their wellbeing , the present dog spends all his time with either myself or the wife . As long as the dog is healthy and happy does it matter ? It sounds like the staffi in question is simply being neglected through lack of attention .

for your information there's noone in i've just been round? :good:

MATE I DONT KNOW YOU BUT I STRONGLY URGE YOU TO LISTEN TO ME DO NOT GO ROUND THERE AGAIN YOU WILL END UP IN DEEP **** TRUST ME PLEASE

one good nights sleep and it may be the start of a very good friendship. :lol:

:good::lol: Spot on,sounds like the dog is lacking the attention and affection it deserves :yes: BB