benelli auto shoot

beretta

If it's the one at the west london shooting school I have got it lightly penciled in :oops:

Might be wrong with my information but I think there is a thread not far back about who's thinking about it.

Three targets and full use of gun sounds interesting to me ;)

I have never entered a competition, but reading the the rules, this prize eligibility seems odd!

Prizes will include Hull cartridges, Steiner binoculars and the High Gun will win a Benelli Supersport worth in excess of £2,000*

* Only users of Benelli, Beretta or Franchi autos are eligible for the High Gun prize. In the event that the High Gun is not a Benelli, Beretta or Franchi user, the gun will be awarded to the next highest competitor using a GMK imported auto. Competitors who borrow a gun from GMK for the purpose of participating in the event will not be eligible to win any category or the High Gun. All other prizes are open to all entrants.

You would have thought they'd want the gun to go to a non Bennelli shooter to get another person on side for the brand....

Edited by Cosd