I am the only one

Blunderbuss

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A great pastime for keeping the hoodlums off the streets, alas never could see the point of it myself 22 men chasing a bag of wind around a grass park. Let us not forget it is business, the reason I called it a pastime at the start rather than a sport. I think one of the saddest things to see is a grown man sporting a stripey shirt with another man's name on it. Ugh.

Blackpowder

PS I thought football was boring until I chanced to see a rugby match on the telly. ( 10 seconds accidentally)

Can't abide it. Overpaid homos, who are basically chavs with the money to buy a flash motor as opposed to nicking it. I would never tire of headbutting every single one of them. As a final act of humiliation I would gaffer tape them to a chair and make them watch as I impregnated their air head wives.

A great pastime for keeping the hoodlums off the streets, alas never could see the point of it myself 22 men chasing a bag of wind around a grass park. Let us not forget it is business, the reason I called it a pastime at the start rather than a sport. I think one of the saddest things to see is a grown man sporting a stripey shirt with another man's name on it. Ugh.

Blackpowder

PS I thought football was boring until I chanced to see a rugby match on the telly. ( 10 seconds accidentally)

Most of the replies on here confirm what I thought about many members here- pipe smoking old faarts who would rather watch an episode of spring watch hosted by Bill Oddly than watch a divine sport like football.

If you don't support your home town club or another that you have some other link to, then you are not truly English - we are an island people who have always been aligned to a particular tribe - if you don't follow football then your heritage is based more of normandy than Albion.

I'm absolutely threaders with otherwise mature blokes at work, bleating on and on about whether some bloke called Rooney who sprained his finger or some such, will be well enough to play in some tournament which is apparently happening soon :good:

Personally I can't wait for it to start, as then everywhere will be quiet so I can enjoy some peaceful shooting and motorcycling on empty roads :shoot:

I know most blokes think it's tantamount to admitting to being "good with colours", (which I'm not BTW!) but surely I can't be the only person on here who would rather stick cocktail sticks in my eyes than have to endure the godawful tedium known as football?

<dons tin lid and runs for cover!!>

no....no your not .... my lass is getting ragged off with my constant "whos he what team is this again,why is he floppin a bout on the deck when he was happily mincing about a second ago?? he cant be a goaly hes not wearing green ... ect ect ect

Can't abide it. Overpaid homos, who are basically chavs with the money to buy a flash motor as opposed to nicking it. I would never tire of headbutting every single one of them. As a final act of humiliation I would gaffer tape them to a chair and make them watch as I impregnated their air head wives.

Nice....And you call them chavs....??...headbutting them....please... :shoot::good:

I'd rather go shoppin with the wife for 90min's than watch football and that does my head in, ooh god its going to be on every day soon is it the world cup or somthing,there must be something better to spend £20 on than watching 90mins of kicking a bag of wind about.

To someone's comment about footbal defining your tribal membership... in every tribe, there were and are the people who went out from the den and did something. They hunted, kicked *** on other tribes, found new ground, etc. Then there were those that stayed back and waited for the stories....

I guess those would be the sports fans.

As I type this, behind my house there are fifty 30-45 year old Frenchmen, mostly Basque, beating themselves up playing rugby as if they were 18. If they watch a game on Sunday, that's one thing, but the little puke next to the water cooler on Monday morning who knows everything...that's a waste of human energy in a gray suit.

And you really talk about money too much too. Even as an American, with our over-adored athletes, soccer is such a business for you guys. I think the guys who are lucky enough to come from Central or South America or Africa must feel like they hit the yellow brick road, but enough is enough.

Hate me, I'm ranting.

Pete

death from below

don't be stupid no one watch's spring watch for Bill Oddie - now Kate Humble- she can pluck my feathers any day.

I am an avid footy fan - Stanley Wright and Billy Mathews along with Wellie and Gorgie Breast --- Naaa to be honest I can't stand the game - how dumb heads can watch 22 pansy's kick a bag of wind around a patch of grass is beyond me.- not only that they get lumbered with stick insects and dumb blondes. :shoot:

My best day was on cup final day and I was working - knocked on wrong door to fix a problem and got this bloke up from his TV - made my day.

dave

ill back you up pal its the biggest pile of **** on tv.

i also stopped buying newspaper just because there full of the ****.

id sooner push kebab skewers through my bellend than watch it.

:good: Spot on mate! :good: they are all over an payed bunch of pansies. Give me a good game of rugby any day. At least I'll be able to take the dogs out without any interuptions. :shoot:

Most of the replies on here confirm what I thought about many members here- pipe smoking old faarts who would rather watch an episode of spring watch hosted by Bill Oddly than watch a divine sport like football.

If you don't support your home town club or another that you have some other link to, then you are not truly English - we are an island people who have always been aligned to a particular tribe - if you don't follow football then your heritage is based more of normandy than Albion.

`Bill Odie` now that's the worst insult you could throw on this forum, I think you should apologize

as for not being truly English half the bloody players are foreigners, they should all be given Oscars, one little push and they are down, soft as ++++ the lot of em. Give me a game of rugby any day.

Tony A.