its a friday night

strongski

what should you be doing . rather than sat there in front of your monitor. im in poland with a beer and no guns .all my guns are in england :oops:

Any Polish birds knocking about with you?

That would make the absence of your guns a little easier to bear woulsd it not?

Any Polish birds knocking about with you?

My first thought also.

What beer have you got Strongski? Polish beer straddles the scale from urine to nectar depending on where you are and what you are supping.

In answer to the original question, I am drinking homebrew and trying to pretend Mrs B has not put Harry Potter on the telly.

ZB

My first thought also.

What beer have you got Strongski? Polish beer straddles the scale from urine to nectar depending on where you are and what you are supping.

In answer to the original question, I am drinking homebrew and trying to pretend Mrs B has not put Harry Potter on the telly.

ZB

tyskie the best polish beer and its only 85p for 500ml

Edited by strongski

what should you be doing . rather than sat there in front of your monitor. im in poland with a beer and no guns .all my guns are in england :good:

Just eaten the best duck curry that my local Indian decided to cook for me. I've never eaten duck as tender as that, it was amazing! :oops:

...Fancy a whisky on the rocks now. I'll see what I've got in the kitchen :P

My first thought also.

ZB

Ist'nt it funny how the both of us think a like?

I am not saying birds are always on my mind when in Poland but after two stag do's there it certainly raised my knowledge about them.....

Marty is in with tv, no beer for me due to anti biotics. Which in itself aint too bad, but they're to stop me getting infection in the pins ive just had put into my two broken hands. I could live with that if i hadnt flipped the Ninja on a bit of spilled diesel to get them and smashed half of it to **** rags. So no beer, no shooting, no work, cant even hold the lamp. lifes been better, but i still wouldnt swap spots with yp.