MOTO GP!

jollysp2

What a QUALITY days racing!!!!!.... Bit disappointed having to wait till after 10 o'clock to watch the Moto gp race though... cant stand watching on the Beeb...

Does anyone else enjoy it when during the race the directors seem obsessed with switching from the race to showing people in the pits or on the pit wall staring at a DAMN monitor!!!!!

What is it with the fascination of it... all the race coverage people seem to think that bike race fans like seeing people in the pits....AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!! :good:

Sorry... rant over...

was at the final Moto Gp at Donnington but afraid Silverstone just that wee bit too far away for this year ???

liking the WSB though good to see the UK having a good field of riders in there.

Only 15mins from me :):hmm: can't wait :good::yes:

Cracking start to the season! Moto2 looks like it'll turn into a proper good bun fight and MotoGP looks all set to be a corker!

Thought Nicky Hayden did really well and ride of the day for me was Bens Pies, elbow down and trying hard and looking like he has the makings of being competitive

Bring it on!!

think it will be lorenzo and stoner are the ones to watch this year but you can never rule the doctor out.i but think stoner could nick it

is it true rossi is gay :yes: never seen that one comin then if its true :blush:

I'm not havin that no way :good:

honstly thats what a lot of my mates that go to races and follow it are saying :lol:;)

rossi the sausage jocky :P:lol:

Somebody said the same thing to me a couple of years ago. I have tried to put it to the back of my mind, I can't bear the thought of one of my all time racing heroes, taking it up the tradesmens ! :rolleyes:

Although, if you look at it . Apart from his mother, there never seems to be any women hanging about around the garage. :sly:

Hopefully, it will turn out to be just a vicious rumour started by Casey Moaner.